Finally ... some Britney stuff has emerged from the depths of gossipdom. Here we have the happy little family tanning poolside:
Those British tabloids are just dying for Britney Spears to birth a baby. They don't seem to talk about her anymore without mentioning that she is either pregnant or is hiding her pregnancy. Whatevs ...
Stateside, In Style magazine has compiled a list of the best couples of 2004 and lookie who made the list:
I wouldn't call them the best couple ... but, whatchagonnado? Next up, the reemergence of the new Kevin Federline. I can't wait for the pictures of Kevvy's make-over to emerge. He is set to appear on the cover of Details magazine. He is also rumored to be on the cover of L'Uomo Vogue as well. I can't wait!
The younger Spears is slowly working behind the scenes to eventually emerge in the spotlight ... looks like the eldest Spears (Bryan) wants to tag along:
Jamie Lynn is doing all she can for tsunami relief efforts. You can bid on an autographed Build-A-Bear HERE:
You better hurry though, once His Royal Thighness I finds out about the auction, well, forget about winning the bear. [via Jamie-Spears.com]
Wow ... how bad does Pam Anderson look when compared to Paris Hilton?
Time can be very cruel indeed!
Kylie Minogue made an appearance at the premiere of her new movie The Magic Roundabout:
She looks sooo purdy! The movie looks so cute. I hope it gets some sort of release here in the US. But, I doubt it -- Booooooooo! In other awesome news, it's being reported that Kylie is going to headline the Glastonbury festival on the 3rd night. Rawk on!
Bored and want to know if you're as dumb as Jessica Simpson?
How's this for scary ...
Tonya Harding is one freaky-looking
This just in, Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks have formed a new singing group:
And now, the news:
- What's that you say? MJ's trial gets underway today. Hurray!
- Fortunately for MJ his parents have agreed to take his children if he loses his trial. It's been a while since they had little kids to beat on.
- You'll never guess WHO Esthero is working with on their new album.
- MTV is taking another crack at Superbowl half-time entertainment. MTV is also acting really weird lately.
- Madonna still married thanks to Ka-ba-lah.
- Hilary Duff can be such a beyotch!
- Will Lost tell Hawaii to get lost?
- Beckham benched from acting. I cry "Foul!"
- HERE is further clarification on the Usher/J. Lo using-the-same-song thing.
- Kelly Rowland dumps her dude.
- Nick Carter refuses to diss Paris Hilton's
- Laura Flynn Boyle is completely nuts.
- Aimee Osbourne wants to be the next Joss Stone.
- Wanna dress like Mandy Moore? No? Right then, well, want to see the line of clothing anyways?
- Good news, you can get the Laguna Beach kids on your phone. Bad news, you have have a cheapass Virgin Mobile phone.
- Check out THIS awesome Superbowl ad that you won't see during the Superbowl. [via ONTD!]
I can't believe we missed it the first go round. Thankfully, due to the Oscar noms, it is back in theaters. Yehaw!
Have I mentioned that I hate my workplace? Yeah, it sucks ... I am looking to coast for the rest of the school year so ... I better go not do something. Laters.