Because he might get in the way of their plan to detonate all the nuclear missiles (124 total) in the United States (which is especially scary since news just came out that the Fermi 2 nuclear plan nearby is having technical difficulties, for real). Oh yeah, and new CTU rookie Marianne Taylor (Aisha Tyler) is not only an overall bitch, but a double-agent working inside of CTU for the terrorists:
I about fell on the floor! This show is great TV. The storyline is so awesome! I can't wait for next week's episode!
I also caught the season finale of MTV's Battle of the Sexes 2:
What a turd! The guys won it all. Bo-ring! Who cares? This challenge sucked so bad. The girls NEVER had a chance. Even the drama was lame and tired. Bring on the next challenge. The Real World/Road Rules Blog claims to have the scoop on the next challenge (Naughty vs. Nice) which is already being filmed. RW/RR Blog has "inside information" via Shavonda (Real World: Philadelphia) who is, apparently, on the new challenge. She can't name names but hints that Tonya (RW: Chicago), Tina (RR: South Pacific), Mike (RW: Back to New York), Jamie (RW: San Diego), Dan (RW: Miami) and Julie (RW: New Orleans) are on the challenge. Puck (RW: San Francisco) and Coral (RW: Back to New York) are not. Hmmm ... we'll see if this information pans out.
The Razzie Award nominations came out yesterday afternoon. Catwoman got nods for Worst Movie of the Year and Worst Actress. Personally, it's a bunch of bull shizz! I liked the movie when it came out, and I still do:
Erik and I watched the movie last night and, as skeptical as he was, he loved it too. All the haters can kiss my bootilicious buttocks ... Catwoman is a fun superhero movie. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!!
The gang at ONTD found more pictures of the newly plump Courtney Love:
I dunno ... these pictures look faked. They were taken from an Australian newspaper/magazine so I'm weary of their authenticity. They match the other pictures of Courtney from last week but these look ... altered or like she's wearing a fat suit or something. Ah well, enjoy!
I love me some Ian Somerhalder, but can someone please explain to me what is going on in this picture?
I came across it and cannot figure out what exactly I'm looking at. Is it from an ad campaign, a fashion magazine, a porno mag? Just wondering ...
In other hottie news, as we gear up for the Fantastic 4 movie let's look back, fondly, at some of Chris Evans' earlier work. Here are some screencaps from his movie Not Another Teen Movie:
Ye-ah. Is the heat on? Bring on the Human Torch!
Ever wonder what happened to Sheena Easton? Sure you have, well she is starring on a show called Young Blades:
The show airs on PAX TV. Nuff said ...
Björk has unleashed a new video upon the world. It features her love affair with a cat:
It's a really cute video, directed by Spike Jonze. Watch it HERE.
Tony sent me some of his pictures from his night at Pop Starz last Friday. Tiffany was the musical guest:
Click image for larger size
Ballz! I would have loved to have been there. Ah well, enjoy the pictures.
And now, the news:
- The Oscar noms are out ... the movies up for Best Picture ... are ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony -- the new Brad and Jen?
- Love blooms on set of Lost.
- Dear Nick, "I can't explain the pain I felt when I thought I lost you." Love, Paris.
- The comic guy on The Simpson's has a name ... his name is ...
- Trading Paiges; Paige says goodbye.
- J.K. Rowling spawns.
- Jack White shows up on Beck's new album.
- Kristen Dunst to Vincent Gallo: Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.
- Colin Farrell puts it in an underage girl for his art; guests on Scrubs tonight.
- iTunes is selling millions and millions of downloads.
- Osbourne's Tears In Heaven benefit song halted by Mother Nature. God bless her!
- Rolling Stone green-lights an ad for The Holy Bible. Good Lord!
- Victoria Beckham to try her hand at songwriting for others.
- Simon Cowell mistaken for bum. Wait, it was a mistake?
- Students must sign pledge to "not freak" so that the school's administration will stop freaking.
- Heads up Sarah, HERE is the ultimate Laguna Beach soundtrack.
- Ahhhh! Another American Girl Place movie is on the way! Ahhhh!
- It's a smaller world afterall.
I guess I should go do something ... or something. I'll be back.