Felicia has been with Britney since the very beginning (she played the teacher in the ... Baby One More Time video) and continues to be constantly at her side. Wouldn't it make more sense if Britney had a gay guy as her personal assistant, I mean really ... who could more fully understand Britney than a gay man? I'm pretty sure that Felicia sold her soul to the Devil or something ... or maybe she's a gay man herself and we just don't know it yet? Hmmm ... just wondering.
Alert: Girl Gone Wild:
Click image for larger size
Lindsay Lohan ... we in the goss biz salute you. ::Sniff:: It kinda brings a tear to my eye ::Sniff:: [via Defamer]
Speaking of girls gone wild ... I'm not sure what to make of new celebrity couple Tara Reid and (ex) Detroit Red Wings hockey player Sergei Fedorov [picture via Oh No They Didn't!]
I guess they make a cute couple. So when Tara is not spending time in Metro Detroit, or showing the world her boob scars she's hanging out with Sergei at the beach. Aww ... how sweet.
CBS has announced the details and revealed the cast of Survivor 10: Palau:
There were a lot of lesbians on Survivor 9: Vanuatu so I'm counting on there being a ton of gay dudes this time around. And I'm not talking about no Richard Hatch-type homos ... I want hotties! Don't let me down Burnett!!
For those of you who really want a new iPod Shuffle but already own a regular-sized iPod -- Gizmodo has the solution for you:
1. Get a Post-It note
2. Get your iPod
3. Put the Post-It note on the iPod
The hack also works with iPod Mini (but you're going to need smaller Post-It notes).
I must own this shirt:
In case anyone was wondering.
Oh! I totally forgot to express my happiness that the cutest contestant on the Battle for Ozzfest won the competition:
Yay! I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to the show that my dear Jeffy worked so hard on.
So, I tried and I tried and I tried to resist the really
And not so much this reason:
Hey, whadda ya want from me?
And now the news:
- Tori Amos interviewed in Bust magazine. The Dent has the deets.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer makes I Love The 90's: Part Deux.
- Yikes! The bad reviews for Elektra are already emerging. Whatever, I'm still gonna see Elektra to check out the F4 movie trailer.
- James Marsden (Cyclops in X-Men and X-2) has secured a role in the new Superman movie.
- Seth Green unleashes a new animated series on Cartoon Network.
- Alexander finds its audience.
- Sidekick users' information ... HACKED!
- Queen Latifa set to host the Grammy Awards.
- So I guess Macaulay Culkin is NOT going to support Michael Jackson after all. Gotta trust the folks at Oh No They Didn't!
- Geri Halliwell (ex-Ginger Spice) for sale?
- Hee hee, football players have to PAY for being assholes.
- Trent Reznor to appear on soundtrack to Constantine; Kelly Osbourne gets "electro" on new album ... details HERE.
We weren't able to see A Very Long Engagement last night (due to a projector malfunction) so we saw A Tale of Two Sisters instead. Yeah, very The Ring, very The Grudge ... but scarier and more complicated. I really enjoyed it ... imagine that, a movie that makes you think.
I can't wait to get through this day! I have an errand to run after work:
I need to get my shopping on. Later.