Click image for larger size
Britney Spears visits a phrenologist healer in Malibu to have him work on her head with the power in his fingers to align her chakras, unblock her "blocks," and release her inner spirit.
The street doctor said, after treating the pop star, that his fingers were frozen stiff from the power she emitted. He gave Spears one of his cards that recommends not driving after receiving a treatment. January 9, 2005.
Er ... I thought that phrenology went out with the dark ages. Way to keep up with the times, Britney. Tsk, tsk. But, perhaps in an attempt to cleanse her aura, Britney has decided to try and mend fences with Xtina Aguilera by way of another letter. I like it when pop stars play well with each other. I really prefer that they don't. Damn!
I wonder when the other Spears will start talkin' shizz about Hilary or Lindsay?
So, like what is up with the
One is so much bigger than the other! If you've seen her on The Surreal Life 4 then you know what I'm talking about ... she has to be a man ... scar-ey ...
Not so scary in the surprisingly kinda-hot-in-a-very-weird-it-shouldn't-be-okay-but-kinda-feels-okay way is Christopher Knight, former Peter Brady and current cast member on The Surreal Life 4:
He's got a cute face ... and well ... I was just surprised at how he looked with his shirt off (refer to the season premiere of The Surreal Life) and well ... do we know if he has any kids? DILF anyone?
Did y'all catch the new episode of The Real World: Philadelphia last night? As if we needed another reason to dislike Melanie, she had to throw Sarcoptes scabiei, more commonly-known as scabies, into the mix:
I'm not even going to discuss how gross it is to imagine a female insect that burrows below human skin in order to lay her eggs that, once hatched, will produce more burrowing skin insects that erupt through the surface of the skin via red sores. That would be just ... too gross. Let's move on ...
This man is asking for your help for the tsunami victims:
How can you not want to help? I love it when celebrities use their hotness for a good cause. Yay Becks!
The biggest news yesterday afternoon was Apple's announcement of the newest member of the iPod family, the iPod Shuffle:
It's flash-based (you plug it into your USB port) and chewing gum stick-sized. It comes in 2 capacity sizes: 512MB ($99) and 1GB ($149). There is no screen so all songs are either played in complete order or shuffle. I only ever listen to songs on shuffle with the iPod that I have (it drives Erik crazy) so I can see the appeal. Give Chance a chance. Oh, and I already placed my order for the 1GB size :)
The other Apple product launch was for the Mac Mini:
A 6.5" wide, 2" tall COMPUTER that is completely plug and play. It comes in 2 sizes as well: 40GB ($499) and 80GB ($599). Apple even gives instructions on how to migrate from a PC to a Mac using your iPod.
They are geniuses! Macintosh computers have really fallen out of competition with PC-based computers ... but since the introduction of the iPod more PC users have considered switching to Mac ... if only there was an affordable Mac available. Well folks, here you go ...
Have you seen the video for The Killers' song Mr. Brightside yet?
It's very Moulin Rouge-esque ... and Brandon Flowers looks hot! If you haven't seen it yet check it out HERE.
Another kick-ass video is My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay (I Promise) Version 2:
I love the guys in the locker room scene ... hahahaha! I used to hate this song but it's totally grown on me. The album kicks too! If you haven't seen the video check it out HERE.
Lastly, here is a picture of the SUV that almost took the life of Aaron Carter [via popbytes]
B-B-Qed Escalade looks tasty!
Let's do the news:
- Jon Stewart book unbanned. Hurray for the First Amendment!
- Franz Ferdinand lead in nominations for this years Brit Awards.
- Ashlee Simpson says of Orange Bowl fiasco, "I can't make everybody happy." She also confesses to rooting for USC while facing OU fans so, "maybe those people didn't like [her]." Don't blame the Sooners, beyotch!
- Traitors JoJo and Hilary Duff to perform for one of the Inauguration concerts. Bitches!
- The chick from Meet The Parents/Meet The Fockers, Terri Polo, is posing nude in next month's Playboy magazine.
- Jennifer Lopez
definitely probablymaybe to tour.
- Wanna be in a Moby video? If you're between 18 and 25 and, you know, interested then click HERE for details.
- Every wondered how you can be on MTV shows? Click HERE for details.
- Boy George writing music for gay porn.
- Please tell me that Jennifer Garner is not hatching a Ben Affleck spawn!!!
- Björk is releasing a 2-CD set of Army of Me remixes to raise money for the tsunami victims. She is also releasing her 3rd single, Triumph of the Heart, from Medúlla.
- Garbage name Why Do You Love Me as first single from Bleed Like Me.
- Don't call it a comeback! Weezer back on the scene.
- Clooney vs. O'Reilly ... over tsunami aid ... HELLA-lame!
- NJ school says NO to Simple Life 3.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in Shrek 3???
- Martin Bashir likely to testify in Michael Jackson case. It's gonna be a circus, y'all!
- When your life is at risk the last thing you're thinking about is keeping your pants on.
- Aw nuts! Woman pulls off ex's testicle with her bare hands.
- Ann McDonald gives birth to child at McDonald's. That's way more interesting than the McShoarma.