Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Last Word?

Paris Hilton will be interviewed in the next issue of US Weekly. The New York Daily News has some quotes [link via Britpoppa]:

"I don't know why this stuff always happens to me, but I wish it wouldn't anymore. It's too upsetting for me - I can't believe it," she said from a beachfront hotel in Aruba where she is vacationing with her new boyfriend, Paris Latsis.

About those pictures where she's making out, topless, with MTV Latin America veejay Eglantina Zingg: "We were joking around. It wasn't sexual!"

And what does she have to say to her celebrity friends whose phone numbers made their way to the Internet: "I want to apologize to all my friends and family. [I feel] horrible that, once again, someone has invaded my privacy."

The article is hilarious ... make sure you read the whole thing.

And exactly how did the H@ck3r$ gain access to Paris Hilton's files on the T-Mobile server? They correctly answered the question that T-Mobile asks if you lose your password:

What is your favorite pet's name?

Then they simply reset the password and voila!


Hopefully this will be the end of the whole saga ... well, not the end, end ... I hear there are more pictures that still haven't surfaced.

Paris Hilton makes blogging F-U-N!