I was very surprised to learn that Jin wasn't an assassin as we were lead to believe from Sun's flashback episode. Did you notice, in the scene where Jin went to the Secretary of the Environment's house to deliver the "message", that Hurley was on the TV doing, what looked like, a Korean or Chinese car commercial or something like that? I literally made an audible noise when it turned out that the freaky kid was the pyro! Of course, that revelation came out AFTER Sun was forced to speak in English to defend her husband ... everyone on the island was shocked. I'm not even gonna talk about the whole Shannon <3's Sayid thing ... they're both gross and I'd rather not dwell. I was very pleased with last night's episode ...
Here's an interesting picture of Ian Somerhalder and some dude?
I know that it's a chick but ... c'mon ... it looks like a dude.
Hello, is any one else frightened by the monster that Michael Jackson has become?
He is so deformed from all of his surgeries ... I just can't believe that he was able to get little kids to want to play with him (and I mean that in the innocent sense). Seriously, he scares me ...
Jennifer Lopez and her hubby are spending some time in Spain:
They gots ta represent the latinoids, holla! How is it that J. Lo looks sooo good all the time while Marc Anthony always looks SOOO bad? Geeze, it must be love ...
Additionally, Beyoncé, Becks and Jennifer Lopez were all on hand for the debut of their new international Pepsi commercial:
And they all looked like they'd rather be anywhere else.
With no new Paris Hilton Sidekick news to report (except to say that Ashley Olsen is pissed as hell) I guess we have to go back to talking about her normal, banal adventures:
And poor Nikki Hilton:
She will always be that other Hilton, the one that picks her nose.
Jude Law is wet:
... and showing off more than just his baby.
Ashton Kutcher is the honorary something-or-other for this year's Daytona 500:
Demi Moore ain't lookin' too hot in this picture ... the soccer mom look is so unsexy.
Serena Williams is trying to be a diva by carrying around her dog like all the other debutantes:
Someone needs to tell her that her dog is waaaaay too big (and nasty-scruffy) to be carried around like that.
Ah, Pamela Anderson ... you make it way too easy:
I shant say a word.
And desperate-for-attention Brandy has decided to skankify to get a little attention:
And look at that, it worked.
And finally, I didn't watch one full episode of Project Runway the whole time it aired on Bravo, but I did catch the finale last night ... I loved the bitch (whatever her name is) if only because you could tell she was an evil conniving beyotch. I thought the other chick was too sweet to win (I was right) and while the dude who won (Gay Jay) was scary-looking (but not as scary as others) his designs were fun and fresh. Hello, the best part of the finale was that Parker Posey was one of the judges:
I love her! Parker Posey should be on TV all the time!
And now, the news y'all:
- Face the jury: The jury is seated (4 men, 8 women, no African Americans) for the Michael Jackson trial. Heeeeere we go!
- Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson barred from attending the Oscars ... for being "downmarket scum".
- The Pope goes back to the hospital -- Karma?
- Head, guitarist for Korn, becomes a born-again Xtian and quits the band. Excuse me, what did you say????
- Pink is the new mom.
- Superman is a dick.
- The Osbournes really need to get a security system.
- Travis Barker explains what the word "hiatus" means.
- HAHAHAHAHAHA Carmen Electra HAHAHAHAHAHA encourages girls HAHAHAHAHAHA to retain HAHAHAHAHAHA their virginity. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
- Beasts of Satan sentenced to prison.
- Apple offers higher capacity iPod Minis; Lowers prices on iPod Photo.
- Billy Joe Armstrong from Green Day wants to choke GWB.
- Jack White and Brendan Benson to join forces to create Detroit's answer to Nirvana's Nevermind.
- Oscar winner Prince to present an award at this year's Academy Awards.
- Google to offer movie listings.