Well, don't worry if you missed it because you have a second chance to see him ... Access Hollywood is airing part 2 of the interview
I'm not sure when the interview was taped but there is no hint of problems between Brit and Kevin but we know that they have not been seen together for quite some time. More pictures have come out of Kevin sans Britney:
Hmmm ... anyways, People magazine has published that Kevin picture that everyone was freaking out about last weekend (seen first right here on this blog) and has an accompanying story. See the scans here: page 1 page 2
It's pretty sad when "real celebrities" try and emulate fake celebrities:
The first thing I thought of when I found this Ashton Kutcher picture was how much he looks like Kevin on the motorcycle that Britney bought for him. Sad, sad, sad.
Paris Hilton was spotted out shopping recently (quelle surprise):
And even though Debbie Gibson bared all for the pages of Playboy, it was Paris Hilton who scored the cover:
And she didn't even have to show her boobies ... besides, Paris is more partial to video exposés rather than pictorial ones.
Here is a new promo picture of Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke:
Is it wrong that I'm really excited to see how Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltrane are portrayed rather than how the Dukes are portrayed? I am a big fan of The Dukes of Hazzard (I've probably seen every episode) but I just don't have much faith in Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott or Jessica Simpson.
Jenny Lopez was out and about totin' around a bag that she prolly stole from Bea Arthur:
And giving us a peek at her booty crack. Celebrities are just like us ... they show people their booty cracks!
We all know that Beyoncé has got a bootylicious ass:
And she ain't afraid to flaunt it ... well, maybe she's not entirely cool with pictures of her bikini-clad booty spreading across the Internets but, too bad I guess.
My friend Jon in LA sent me this picture of Ben Affleck from PFLAG's Stay Close campaign:
It's nice to know that Ben's gay cousin supports him and his second-rate semi-famous actorness.
Finally, here is a new picture from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith:
How sweet they look ... this is probably right before Anakin succumbs to the dark side and ... maybe kills her?
Let's to the news:
- Courtney Love dodges the bullet again; eats whole cake in celebration.
- Corey Feldman claims Michael Jackson showed him XXX pictures; will testify in court.
- Another day, another Jackson lawsuit ... but not the Jackson you might be thinking of.
- The character Ethan Rom from Lost gets a obituary of sorts HERE.
- THIS picture of Drew Barrymore is even too heinous for me to post outright. Blech!
- Anne Rice will release her next book, Christ the Lord (a biography of Jesus), in November.
- The new season of Survivor promises to be extremely cutthroat with a new twist.
- Mel Gibson looks to make more money from The Passion.
- Rolling Stone gives Tori Amos' The Beekeeper 3 stars!
- The Dent offers the full text of the new Guardian article on Tori Amos for those of us on this side of the pond.
- Billboard magazine's Hot 100 will now factor in music downloads.
- Tarantino to direct ... CSI?!?
- Out-of-print Elliot Smith EP available for download.
- Detroit's own OC (Oakland County) will soon be a wireless hotspot.
- Virgina lawmakers decide not to fine $50 for thong-bearing.
- British folks go crazy (and by crazy I mean they stampede and crush people) for new IKEA store. I can't wait until Detroit gets its own IKEA.
Work beckons ... I heed the call ... I shall return. Holla!