I get that it must be really difficult to go out anywhere and have to deal with a throng of paparazzi but when you step into the spotlight in an attempt for fame and celebrity (not to mention millions and millions of dollars) you get what you bargain for. She's still my girl though ... even if she does make a crappy stylist.
In other Spears news, Jamie Lynn is plugging ahead with her efforts as the tween leader for tsunami relief efforts:
It's cute that she is urging kiddies to have hot chocolate sales at schools and malls across the nation in order to raise funds for tsunami relief efforts. Holla atcha chocamochalatta!
Generally, I stand by my first impression that Paris Hilton's hosting duties on SNL this weekend were kinda lame. But, I rewatched a couple of the skits and found them a bit funnier. The Barbie Dreamhouse skit was especially funny:
But Paris was only funny cuz she was in the skit with Amy Poehler and Maya Rudolph. Whatevs, it was a funny skit nonetheless. [caps via Parisfan.org]
So it seems that Mrs. Beckham is indeed pregnant:
I refused to believe it because she is apparently due any day and there have been pictures of the portly Victoria. It's always weird to see formerly emaciated celebrities after they gain any weight at all. She's due to drop Beckham #3 any day now. I can't wait to hear what she names it.
Jared Leto and Scarlett Johansson are still the happy couple:
They were spotted shopping for furniture together. I wonder if this means that they are furnishing a love nest?
Eliza Dushku will be guesting on this week's episode of That 70's Show:
Is it just me or is it really lame that all the female guest stars seem to be wearing the same super tight t-shirt? I love Eliza but I hate the show ... I'll prolly skip it.
So, what's a young Hollywood starlet to do when her movie gets panned to death and is quickly forgotten?
She hits the bottle. But, in Tara Reid's case she was already scheduled to hit the bottle as part of her daily routine so it all worked out nicely for her.
Here is album and single artwork for Garbage's new releases:
Understated? I think boring ... but they have never had exceptionally fancy album artwork. The music will rock ballz and that's all that matters.
Here is a picture of Candace Cameron and her family (from her official website):
Talk about your Full House. What is it about Xtians that makes them so fertile. They are always so up-in-arms about disallowing same-sex marriage but they seem too busy making babies to even care? I don't get it ... and I don't get Candace Cameron any more either.
Let's do the news, y'all:
- Boogeyman was the #1 movie this week ... now that's horrifying!
- Not only was the Superbowl entertainment boring but so were the commercials. GoDaddy.com (my domain host) paid for 2 airings of their commercial but the NFL chose not to air it a second time after the first airing. What a crapfest!
- Suge Knight is back behind bars. The cops prolly noticed that his eyes were so low from the chiefin'.
- Did you know that Little House on the Prairie was being redone for TV? It's sad but true.
- Wanna win Tori Amos' The Beekeeper? How about a Q&A with Tori? [via The Dent]
- Kelly Osbourne claims that fame and fortune ruined her life. Really? 'Cuz I tend to believe it was all the drugs.
- Jack Osbourne, meanwhile, is going to be a fireman.
- Xtian Slater attempts to save his marriage.
- Simon Cowell hates Diana DeGarmo.
- Check out all of Fischerspooner's videos (including the new single Just Let Go) HERE.
- Too bad THESE don't come in pink otherwise I might get one.
We saw Pedro Almodóvar's Bad Education yesterday and I have to tell you, it was an exceptionally good film. I don't want to give too much away, you must see it for yourself, but the story keeps changing and evolving as the movie progresses. I was just lost in the sumptuous story. I was just blown away ... loved it, loved it, loved it! The movie is still in smaller art houses but I bet it will open wide soon enough. Check it out if you get the chance.
Another week, another ... well, week ... and away we go.
PS: Check out my new splash page @ PinkIsTheNewBlog.com
Shan the man worked it up for me and I love it! Woot!