Here is the new teaser poster for the Fantastic Four movie that is due out this summer:
Have I mentioned how excited I am for this movie? Human Torch me, baby!
Sin City is another movie that looks like it's going to be very cool. I love Robert Rodriguez movies ... and I'm really amped that Frank Miller (the graphic novel creator) is co-directing ... PLUS Quentin Tarantino is listed as a "guest director" ... whatever the hell that means. The movie looks like it's going to be extremely cool-looking, as is evident by the side-by-side comparisons of the graphic novel and actual scenes from the movie:
Clive Owen was the only thing I liked about Closer so I'm excited that he's in it ... I hate that Bruce Willis is in it but I guess I'm just going to have to get over it. He better not eff it up!
This DVD is set for a July 12th release date ... which happens to be my birthday (did I mention that I'm turning 24 this year? yeah, I am ... again):
Does this shit look cheesey or what?! Duh, you know I'm going to have to get it!
So yeah, I got hooked on Survivor this season mainly because I want to see if hot daddy Tom the 41-year old fireman will be the one to win it all:
I never go for older dudes but ... he's kinda hot. He's also got this New York accent that is hilarious ... He's my pick to be the sole Survivor!
PETA is going after J. Lo like crazy:
They've got some scary-looking protesters but they look insane too. I wonder how long until someone is able to get close enough to pour red paint on Jenny while she's wearing one of her furs.
As an aside, has anyone every eaten at Madre's? I wonder if the food is good.
Mary-Kate might be crazy but ... well, she's crazy and let's leave it at that:
She really braves the elements to get her Starbucks fix, don't she? And hello, look at her dog ... it looks like it weighs more than she does.
Memo to MK: Itty-Bitty dogs are in.
Aww ... it looks like things are going nicely for Portia DeRossi and Ellen DeGeneres:
I wonder when they'll start having little lesbian babies.
Janet Jackson looks shocked:
... or surprised, bewildered, amazed, flabbergasted or something like that. She also looks huge in that track suit. Oi!
And finally, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have hung up their hats as Newlyweds ... the series wrapped for good last week and my dear friend Jeff was there to celebrate with them:
Jeffy worked on the first 2 seasons of The Newlyweds as an editor or something like that ... actually I think he's the one who talked Jessica into doing the whole "is it chicken or is it tuna" bit in the first season. Ah well ... it was entertaining for a while.
Let's do the news:
- Oh wait, one tiny bit of Spederline goss ... I doubt it but is Britney really jealous of K-Fed? [via Whatevs.org]
- The FBI stops doing their job; close the case on the murder of Notorious B.I.G.
- Guess who has the best legs in music. I would have voted for Kylie Minogue.
- Speaking of Kylie, she likes when girls who like girls like her.
- Kate Moss is a glutton for punishment.
- James Marsters, sadly, has resorted to scraping the bottom of the barrel; readies new solo album.
- Björk readies her Army of Me remix project for release.
- Wait, what the hell is Monica Lewinski doing now?
- Missed this years Brit Awards ... we here in the US get to see it on April 16th.
- Bradford pays me an extremely awesome compliment. Pardon me whilst I blush.
- M@ has a convo that every homo dreams of.
- Peter has a keener eye than I.
The plan for this evening involves the two of us going our separate ways for the early evening but we will most likely reconvene at Small's to see The very wonderful Fondas play an awesome show ... Wee!