I can't wait for official Spederline confirmation that Fetus Spears even exists ... what a great premise for a reality show!!! But, there is some Spederline-related news ... Shar Jackson is, sadly, looking for attention ... in a new interview with Star magazine she proclaims that Kevin still feels love for her, that she and K-Fed decided to have children after 9/11 and that she blames herself for his leaving her for Britney. She also says that Spederline aren't experienced enough to watch her baby, Kaleb, by themselves:
"As a mom, I won't put my baby in the hands of somebody who can't handle it. Britney has no experience with babies, and Kevin's a great dad, but his only experience is with Kori, and he had my help the whole time."
The only thing that Shar Jackson has going for her is that she is the mother of Kevin Federline's first 2 children ... she shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds her. But I can't hate Shar Jackson ... K-Fed is the rat ... he's like woman poison ... I hope Britney gets rid of him before it's too late.
Sooooo ... Lost ... y'all watched it right? The 1st huge shock was learning, via flashback, that Jack was married ... and could still be married?! This is a huge piece of new information. It still irks me that Jack has such a huge hero-complex ... he has to save everything and everyone ... every time:
Not only did Jack pop a hole in Boone's collapsed lung but Jack even gave Boone his own blood? Of COURSE Jack has blood that's compatible with almost everyone. But, you just knew that Boone was going to die ... I'm just glad Jack didn't chop off his leg as well. The other big development was that Claire FINALLY gave birth to her baby ... and you know that baby is going to be trouble:
And hello, Sun knows EVERYTHING ... she is just as important to the survivors' survival as Jack is ... I really like her. Sooo ... we know there will be a showdown between Jack and Locke but will someone else die too? The season finale airs May 18th. Drama people ... this show rules!
And we're moving on ... Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova are still happily together:
They are still very affectionate ... all the time ... I give it a couple more years.
Shirley Manson is a badass:
And a beautiful woman ... I'm glad she's a rock star because she'd probably make a very bad waitress or stewardess.
The Olsen Twins are so strange:
They always look so freaky ... Didn't they start college this year ... what a waste of money ... oh, wait ... nevermind.
Hold the phone, is this Nicky Hilton?
THE Nicky Hilton? I had no idea that she posed for FHM magazine ... and that she could be made to look this good! Hmm ...
Madonna likes to ride bikes:
And, apparently, she likes to do so sans makeup. What has domesticity done to her?!
Does Alicia Silverstone look pregnant to you in this picture?
This picture was taken while filming a movie so maybe she's supposed to look pregnant for the film ... but still ... who knows?
Gwyneth Paltrow, also shooting a movie, looks all goth and stuff:
That's all ... I don't even know what else I can say about this picture.
Julia Roberts is looking quite frumpy:
But she looks happy to be out by herself ... I bet hanging out with twin babies is ... tiring.
Nicole Richie looks cute:
But the outfit does look like something that Bea Arthur (as Dorothy) would wear on the Golden Girls.
Pamela Anderson looks tired after lugging these groceries:
You would think that she would be used to lugging around big, heavy things ... like fake boobs.
Jim Carrey is a bad mother-effer:
Seeing him riding around on a Harley is proof positive of that fact. Doesn't his helmet look too big for his head?
This is supposedly the cover artwork for Kelly Osbourne's new album:
It looks a little fake to me. If it's real, then it looks a bit cheap. I believe that is a scene from her music video for One Word. Let's hope it's fake. Her single is really freaking awesome! Regardless of what the cover may look like, I really think she's gonna have a hit with this album.
And because it can't be said enough times:
Michael Jackson fans are effing crazy.
And now, it's newstime:
- Kevin Federline wants a reality show of his own, kinda like the first season of The Ashlee Simpson Show. And HERE are a bunch of proposed name for the Britney-Kevin reality show coming to UPN. My favorites are Fed X and Spears For Fears.
- So has Maynard James Keenan found Jesus or not?
- Boo! Emma Caufield (ex-Anya on Buffy) is not going to appear on Lost.
- Another cancer scare for The Osbournes.
- Bullshizz! We've heard THIS before.
- So wait, he got voted off American Idol ... twice in the same season?! Now that's a real loser.
- Ryan Starr (loser on first season of American Idol) in her own movie! Don't get too excited Judge Jru, it went straight to video.
- What is more pathetic than waiting in line 7 weeks early to see Star Wars Episode III and doing so at the wrong theater? Waiting in line at all for Star Wars Episode III toys.
- W.W.J.S.? What Would Jesus Smell?
- Click HERE to hear the other new BSB single. It smells like Jesus.
- The View chick gave birth to a baby girl. And we care because ...?
- Elevators are called "lifts" in the UK ... and Mariah Carey hates them.
- Download some songs for charity.
- Michael Bay to direct Transformers movie?
- But why would you want an autograph from Russell Crowe?
- Les enfant terribles.
- The first single from the new White Stripes album is titled Blue Orchid.
- Yay! I'm a they.
- Not only did Uncle Grambo get to see Nicky Hilton while she was in Detroit but he also got to meet and interview director Danny Boyle!
- J'aime les Français parce qu'ils m'aiment aussi.
Gah ... I have to jet ... more soon.