Monday, April 04, 2005

The Fetal Position

OMG ... I'm not kidding, you have to read The Official Blog of Fetus Spears to get gems like THIS:

Saturday, April 02, 2005
DA POPE - HE DEAD!!!!@!
MOMMY IS CRYING THAT THE POPE HAS KICKED THE BUCKET. SAYS KABBALAH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM!!!!! I WONDERR IF SHE'S RIGHT!$!?!?!

I HOPE MOMMY DOESN'T BABTISE (SP?) WHEN I AM BORN. IN FACT I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE BORN. I WANT TO REMAIN A FETUS MY WHOLE LIFE. MOMMY'S STOMACH IS GOOD BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS EATS PRINGLES.

FETUS, OUT!


and THIS:

Sunday, April 03, 2005
DESPERATE HOUSEWIFEEEEEEEEEEE MY LITTLE ASS
MOMMY WANTS TO BE A DESPERATE HOUSEWIVE AND THEY WON'T LET HER! NOW SHE'S CRYING AND SAYS SHE WANTS TO DO CROSSROADS 2!!!!&U! IS THIS A GOOD THING!?! MAYBE PRODUCERS THOUGHT SHE'D LOOK LIKE A GIANT TUB OF LARD ON THE TELE! I'M GROWING LIKE A MO'! HEHEHEHEHEH...

IN OTHER NEWS, MOMMY SAYS SHE WILL "TRIP DOWN THE STAIRS"IF I CONFLICT WITH HER CARREER. OH MOMMY, U SO CRAZY I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M YO BABY!

FETUS, OUT


I <3 Fetus Spears, y'all!