Yes, it was an April's Fools Joke ... I wanted to do something believable and simple ... I know that a lot of you saw right thru my ruse anyways :) I had to do something, y'all ... I love you all if that makes up for it? Click HERE for a bunch of programs that you can use to fool someone into believing their computer is broken ... just don't use them on me. Enough of my bullshit, let's get to it ...
SOOOOO MISS BRITNEY SPEARS thinks that she can publicly come out against tabloid magazines AND THEN BE SEEN READING A STAR MAGAZINE?! Hypocrisy, thy name is SPEDERLINE!
And WTF is she reading Star magazine for ... she can get all her fun and juicy reading right here at Pink is the new Blog. Yeah, we all know she knows better. Anyways, after her little suntanning session she was seen wearing another flowy dress ...
If she really didn't want people to think she was pregnant then she would stop wearing hippie-looking maternity wear. Does that other girl in the picture look like Jamie Lynn Spears to you? It doesn't look like her ... but I can't be sure.
Anyways ... whilst Britney was sunnin' herself, Kevin Federline (her rat husband) was left at home:
Is he really in the dawg house, maybe for what he did in Las Vegas? Hmm ... whatevs, Spederline ... I loves you!!!
Jessica Simpson was out shopping for ugly trinkets for her new abode:
I kinda like her Tupacesque do rag ... and I really like that she's wearing her pink sweats.
Pamela Anderson showed up at press op for her Viva Glam campaign looking like ... geeze, what the fuck does she look like?
She looks horrendous, that's for sure. Oi vey!
But if we're talking horrendous then we're talkin' Whitney Houston:
Holy moly ... look at how she used to look compared to this very recent picture of her ... this woman needs to get clean fast ... or she's not going to last much longer.
Let's get back to the pretty ... Rose McGowan is playing Ann Margaret in the new upcoming Elvis miniseries (staring Jonathan Rhys Meyers):
She looks great! I can't wait to see her in the miniseries. Yay for Rose!
Her Royal Thighness II, Elisha Cuthbert is just like you and me:
She shops at Best Buy for all-in-one printers!
Jennifer Lopez sometimes looks pretty when she goes au naturale:
See J.Lo, you don't need fur to look fab!
Hey American Idol fans, do you remember Jim Verraros from the first season of AI? Well, it looks like he got a Queer Eye makeover:
Except he ain't a straight guy ... he went from mousy-nerd to Ashlee Simpson in just a couple of years. Judge Jru's American Idol Blog has a link where you can hear one of his songs.
I'm sorry, I know I sound like a hater but Xtina Augilera looks totally creep-creep in this picture:
Her hair isn't so scary though ... that's a plus, right?
And finally, I love this picture of Pat Buchanan ... the conservative buttwipe was doused with salad dressing while speaking at Western Michigan University:
The dude who threw the dressing on his head yelled out, "Stop the bigotry!" Woot!!! He never looked so good :)
And now, the news:
- Maxim Magazine's Girlfriend of the Day.
- Last Rites? ... it don't look good for PJP,II.
- Britney Spears snubbed by Desperate Housewives.
- More AI news, another day -- another skeleton falls out of the closet.
- WOW! Monday night's episode of 24 is going to be "so shocking" that Fox is going to air the episode 2 more times afterwards!!!
- The M&Mpire Strikes Back.
- Sadly, it was no joke, Peace the Spork Out goes to Mitch Hedberg.
- Ashlee Simpson is going to fight against teenage pregnancy, will co-headline The Event to Prevent.
- Naomi Watts almost committed suicide, was saved by Mulholland Drive.
- Peace the Spork Out goes out to SMGFan.com.
- The Bravery got something to say to The Killers. Click HERE to listen to the interview. [via Stereogum]
- Tori Amos' Original Sinsuality Tour begins tonight.
- Liz Smith out of a job?
- George Clooney will make £1m selling Budweiser in the UK.
- What Halle Berry doesn't understand is that Storm is not that important.
- It's not really Survivor if one tribe loses everything ... including all of its members.
- Foo Fighters to release a double album.
- "Fuck the press. I'm done." -- Tom Sizemore in one of his last interviews before he gets thrown in prison.
- Nine Inch Nails kick ass in the UK.
- THIS is fucking hilarious! Great April Fool's joke!
- I think THIS is foreign for Missy Elliott likes to much America's Next Top Carpet. Hey, it's what the ONTD! kids are saying.
- William Baker needs to shut his stupid mouth!
- Billy Corgan has enlisted Robert Smith to help out with his solo album.
- Is Oprah really gonna dump Steadman?
- THIS looks like fun, I want to go!
- Is THIS really the heir to the throne?
Tonight is the Bloc Party show at The Magic Stick ... I hope to have lots of pictures to share.
I'm very sad ... today is my last official day of Spring Break. I'll be back to work on Monday. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm gonna go cry on the couch as I watch The Young & The Restless now ...
PS: Happy Birthday Denise :) And once again, I love all of you guys ... you make this so fun and so worthwhile! XOXOXOXO!!!