Thursday, June 09, 2005
I wonder what exactly Kevin Federline did to his new baby to make it break down. Oh Kevin, this is why you shouldn't have nice things.
Here are a couple more pictures from the premiere of Mr. & Mrs. Smith ... Adam Brody, who plays the son in the movie, looked quite dapper:
Kim Stewart was quite a fright. OI! She is not a very pretty girl.
The premiere of Fantastic Four was held yesterday in Australia:
Jessica Alba decided not to wear see-through clothing ... ah, don't you hate it when modesty takes over? The rest of the cast looked great ... I really think this movie is going to be spectacular:
I <3 Julian McMahon and Chris Evans ... wee! Bring it on, boys!
Tom Cruise paid a little visit to The Tonight Show and tried to tone down his craziness a bit:
... yeah ... he needs to work on suppressing that crazed look in his eyes. It's strange that he can take great pictures, like these pictures from the latest issue of Details magazine, and yet still be completely off his rocker:
Oh Tommy ... what the hell happened to you?
Did you know that Madonna doesn't just write books -- but she reads them too?
It's nice to know that she has a hobby to fall back on in her old age.
Shirley Manson from Garbage appeared on the UK version of MTV's TRL, and she looked amazing as always:
Check out her freaking awesome shoes! Emerald slippers!! Shirley rules!
Geri Halliwell (the artist formerly known as Ginger Spice), on hand for the UK Glamour Awards, also looked very hot:
In addition to her heaving bosom, I love her style. She looks so natural and not made-up at all. Her latest album is so fun ... it's a shame she's not more popular. Check out GeriFan.com for all the latest from the #1 Geri fan site.
Hold the damn phone ... is this really Jack Osbourne?!?
I can't believe how good he looks! Dare I say he looks, GASP, cute? He is way slimmer, cleaned up and dressed nicely. Wow, this is a makeover worthy of The Swan. Way to go Jacky!
Here's another shocker, Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett are the new Hollywood couple:
What exactly happened with Jared Leto? Hmm ... well anyways, they make a cute couple. Any bets on how long this one with last?
Here's a couple that is still going strong ... Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn spent some time getting all smoochy at the beach:
I'm a little surprised that these 2 are still together. They also make a cute couple.
David Arquette and Courteney Cox Arquette also spent some time on the beach recently:
Sadly they were sans Coco ... but look how happy they look. They never look happy when they are photographed out in public. It's nice to see them so happy.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about Jennifer Aniston:
I think it's going to be a very long time before she gets happy again.
Gwyneth Paltrow showed her support of hubby Chris Martin at a recent Coldplay concert:
Baby Apple is turning into the spitting image of her father ... the poor little dear. Actually, I keed, I keed -- Apple is turning out to be such a cute baby.
Mary Kate Olsen did her good deed for the day by helping out a homeless woman with some money:
It is extremely ironic that Mary Kate is helping feed someone.
Seal got a little huffy after a photographer got too close to his family while having lunch:
Hmmm ... it's never good when celebrities attack. Seal is a big man, I wouldn't want to get in his face.
And finally, check out Keri Russell and her cute little horns:
She looks cute ... it's nice to see Keri again. She's been outtasight for a while now.
And now, the news:
- Britney Spears is releasing a new song and video to coincide with the end of Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. Someday (I Will Understand) will be released next week.
- Russell Crowe eats crow on The Late Show with David Letterman. He apologizes for attacking a man with a telephone. Somehow, I doubt the victim is just going to let it go.
- Is anyone falling for THIS crap?
- Any bets on whether or not Michael Jackson is guilty? The odds are close to even.
- Macaulay Culkin pleads guilty to drug possession; gets slap on the wrist.
- Katie Holmes is proceeding according to the plan. Soon she and Tom Cruise will join the mother ship on planet XenoX.
- W magazine serves JustJared.com with legal papers over the Brad and Angelina photospread that leaked yesterday. So not fun.
- W Hotel plays host to a Brad and Angelina sleep over.
- Hilary Duff is the new Candie's girl.
- First they're in, then they're out, then they're in again ... now, finally (?), the Spice Girls are out of the Live 8 concert.
- British Star magazine is sorry that Robbie Williams is gay.
- Hmm ... I doubt THIS is really Paris Hilton ... but if you are familiar with her boobs you may want to check it out for yourself. (NSFW)
- Paris2 registered at Tiffany & Co. Um, funny but fake -- a registry at Wal-Mart would be funnier.
- Jack White says that Britney Spears deserves her bad press.
- If you've got $2.9 million to blow ... you can own Johnny Cash's home.
This weekend should be very busy -- we've got kickball, the baby shower, a dance party, new movies to see ...
I <3 summer! No work and all play make Trent a very happy fellow! I'm out.