- Britney Spears wraps filming on her episode of How I Met Your Mother which is set to air on March 24.
- Sheryl Crow + Fleetwood Mac = !!!
- Doctors not at fault in the death of John Ritter.
- Weezer are set to release their 6th album in June.Weezer complete recording on sixth album
- Portishead talk about the 11 "dark" years it took to create their third album Third.
- The new issue of Bello magazine is available online only HERE. You may want to check out the interview on the O page ;)
- Pepsi Co. is launching a new drink called Tava ... one can only hope it is at least as successful as Crystal Pepsi.
- Nicole Kidman's bodyguard opens an ENTIRE CAN OF WHOOP-ASS on a paparazzo, who apparently, wanted to "fuck with" him.
- Scream: Television for Men.
- Just Eat It! Paul Walker makes lunch look sexy.
- Kate Bosworth does Marie Claire magazine.
- Lesson learned: Heidi Montag keeps her stuff under wraps from the paps.
- Michelle Williams talks to Interview magazine about the late Heath Ledger for the first time since his untimely death.
- Chris Klein is 29, Adrian Zmed is 54, Billy Crystal is 60 and both Quincy Jones & Michael Caine are 75 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Star Wars returns in animated form; geeks the world over rejoice.
- Vicki B. is not jealous of Becks's female fans, it's the male ones she should be worried about ;)
- George Clooney to be godfather to Nicole Kidman's baby?
Friday, March 14, 2008
Les News: Britney Wraps, Michelle Opens Up, Clooney To Be A Godfather?
Posted by TRENT at 12:19 PM