- News out of Detroit: Iggy Pop and The Stooges are set to perform Madonna songs at her induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame; Kid Rock pleads not guilty to whippin' ass at a Waffle House last year.
- Whoops! ABC anchor Chris Cuomo says that it is OK for Prince Harry to serve in active duty during wartime because he is "expendable".
- Dina Lohan's
MomagerLiving Lohan reality show will debut this summer.
- Nudity is OK on US TV along as it involves Alyson Hannigan, reports The Onion. [thanks Caitlen]
- Well, at least it was a male American Idol contestant THIS time.
- It's hard out there for a French Academy Award winning actress with strong opinions.
- Speidi fly to Colorado for Heidi's step-brother's memorial service.
- Um, is "daddy weight" a codeword for "pregs"?
- Hillary Clinton does The Daily Show on Monday night after appearing on Saturday Night Live this past weekend ... what's next? TRL?
- It can't be easy to date Tilda Swinton.
- Liev Schreiber is a fan of "nine inch nails".
- Cricket fans look fun. (Semi-NSFW)
- Katherine Heigl asks, Do I have anything in my teeth?
- Hayden Panettiere spends time with Larry King.
- GyllenSpoon lurve their meat.
- Angelina Jolie <3s St. John.
- Jason Newsted (Metallica) is 45, Catherine O'Hara is 54 and Emilio Estefan (Miami Sound Machine) is 55 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- The Van Halen Reunion Tour is already dunzo.
- Renee Zellweger's ex-hubby Kenny Chesney nabs 12 Academy of Country Music award nominations.
- Pre-orders for the new Nine Inch Nails collection Ghosts I-IV are still being taken, unfortch tho, all 2,500 copies of the $300 Ultra-Deluxe Limited Edition version has already sold out. [thanks Daryl]
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Les News: Detroit News, An AI Shocker, A Plump K-Fed And More ...
Posted by TRENT at 11:36 AM