- Ellen tops Oprah.
- Julie Benz, who you may know from Buffy, Angel and/or Dexter, will be starring in SAW V.
- Rent extends its Broadway run, will now close on September 7.
- Ashley Tisdale swears off plastic surgery. Famous last words.
- Justin Timberlake to host the ESPYs.
- What happens if cellphones are not allowed inside concert venues?
- HMMM ... Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish having a baby or is someone just lookin' to get fired?
- Mel Gibson ... Inaccurate? The Devil you say!
- 50 years married is quite a feat :) Congrats to the happy couple.
- Aquaman becomes Superman
- Penelope Cruz hits the beach.
- Lindsay Lohan rocks the jersey t-dress.
- Eva Longoria has a new baby.
- Has Tyra Banks fallen out of love with America's Next Top Model?
- Keira Knightley is 23, T.R. Knight is 35, Diana Ross is 64 and Leonard Nimoy is 77 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Velvet Revolver dunzo?
- Is Kate Moss engaged again?
- Demi Moore would make a great patient for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Les News: Ellen Wins, Rent Extends, Tyra Quits?
Posted by TRENT at 9:53 AM