- 10,000 B.C. was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Tonight Madonna will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame which will air live on VH1 Classic and will stream at BestBuy.com.
- Did Ashton Kutcher rip off the late Anna Nicole Smith?
- "I thought it was SO FUNNY." -- Christian Siriano on SNL's spoof of his PR antics ... click HERE to watch it.
- Game is released from his 60-day jail sentence after serving only 8 of those days.
- Good Charlotte announce a new UK tour.
- George Clooney insists that he is not engaged.
- Jossip asks, Are coverspreads the new rehab for Hollywood "It" Girls?
- Star Jones and her hubby Al Reynolds are dunzo. I, for one, am shocked.
- Tom Ford's biological clock is ticking like a mofo.
- A former Baywatcher comes out of the closet ... no, it's not the Hoffster.
- Kate Moss shows off her ta-tas again ... in case you care.
- Oh, so I guess that from here on out, Jenna Jameson will only get tied up with pleather straps.
- Angelina Jolie takes the new baby bump to B&N.
- It turns out that Katie Holmes is only the 3rd runner up for Tom Cruise's love.
- Carrie Underwood is 25, Robin Thicke is 31 and Timbaland is 36 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- After Elton talks to the Project Runway Season 4 runner-up Rami Kashou.
- Aww, Tucker Carlson gets canned ... again.
- Lisa Marie Presley sues the Daily Mail for defamation; likens the Mail to "a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight".
Monday, March 10, 2008
Les News: Jaason Comes Out, Christian Laughs, Rami Talks
Posted by TRENT at 11:36 AM