- Jamie Lynn Spears registers at Babies R Us for her upcoming baby shower.
- Nina Garcia and Christian Siriano from Project Runway to guest star on Ugly Betty.
- Madonna talks to Z100 HERE.
- Kimora Lee Simmons files for divorce from Russel Simmons. Wait, didn't she do this already?
- Fall Out Boy cancel on Antarctica.
- PETA offers to pay some of Aretha Franklin's back taxes if she agrees to stop wearing fur.
- Keith Richards uses colorful language to discuss Mick Jagger's sexuality.
- Blackpool, England will finally allow Rolling Stones concerts in their city limits after a 44-year ban.
- Brooke Shields to undergo foot surgery.
- The Los Angeles Times effed up and is now very sorry.
- Did we really think there was just one call girl in the Spitzer closet?
- Cuba to allow gay marriage?
- The French First Lady shows her softer, nekkid side at auction; does her best Jackie O for Queen Elizabeth.
- Do YOU look like Heidi Montag? If so, she wants you.
- Adam Brody has a second job.
- Where do YOU keep your cell phone when it's not in use?
- Fergie of Black Eyed Peas is 33, Mariah Carey & Elizabeth Mitchell (Lost) are 38 and Dave Koz & Quentin Tarantino are 45 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Britney Spears has been offered a role in a West End show in addition to being offered her own sitcom.
- "It's not even that I've made a conscious decision not to party. I don't think clubbing is a choice you make. You can have fun with friends without being part of that scene." -- Zac Efron
- Fergie denies being pregs for the umpteenth millionth time.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Les News: JL Registers, FOB Cancels, Janice Stuffs
Posted by TRENT at 11:35 AM