- Huzzah! New Whitney Houston music finally gets a release date ... er, time frame.
- OH NO! Did Spencer Pratt cheat on Heidi Montag?
- Cyndi Lauper will take the True Colors Tour out on the road again this year, this time the B-52's will join the fun.
- Keanu Reeves knockin' boots with Parker Posey?
- "I didn't know where to go. I couldn't imagine any place in the world that was gonna feel good to me." -- Michelle Williams, speaking to Elle magazine about how she felt after her 2007 split from Heath Ledger
- Jamie Spears will remain Britney Spears's conservator until July.
- David Beckham signs up for a new endorsement deal.
- The Spederline children are going thru a rough adjustment period with all the shuttling back and forth between papa K-Fed and mama Brit Brit's houses.
- A new call by DNC Chairman Howard Dean for "do-overs" in Michigan and Florida.
- Nicole Kidman takes the baby bump for a jog here in LA.
- Natalie Portman does Marie Claire magazine.
- Rachel Bilson chills with her pap-paw.
- TomKat goes on a double date with Forest and Keisha Whitaker.
- Katie Holmes's fashion inspiration revealed.
- Moira Kelly (The Cutting Edge) is 40, Rob Reiner is 61 and Ed McMahon is 85 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Linda Perry sues Warner Bros. Music for their failure to pay royalties for work done on James Blunt's debut album.
- Discipline has become Janet Jackson's 6th #1 album and her first since 2001.
- Scott Weiland pleads not guilty to DUI.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Les News: New Whitney Music, New #1 Janet Album, New Not Guilty Plea
Posted by TRENT at 11:37 AM