- Rumor has it that Nine Inch Nails may return to headline the Lollapalooza Festival this year.
- Janet Jackson is planning to tour the world later on this year; plans on writing a weight-loss book.
- John Mayer explains his weird "ex-girlfriend" post ... in a weird way.
- Project Runway Season 4 winner Christian Siriano talks to After Elton.
- Justin Timberlake is now planning to conquer prime-time TV.
- Alanis Morrissette got herself a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Canadian Radio Music Awards as part of her induction into the Canadian Music Industry Hall of Fame.
- Sorry y'all, The Sopranos are not coming back to TV.
- James Van Der Beek is 31, Freddie Prinze, Jr. is 32, Gary Numan is 50 and Micky Dolenz of The Monkees is 63 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- THE CASE for Madonna's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame; THE CASE against it.
- Dear Lord, I hope HE's finally gone forever!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Les News: NIN To Tour, Janet To Tour & Goodbye Adnan
Posted by TRENT at 3:20 PM