- 21 was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- It has been ruled that Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel, died of an accidental drug overdose.
- Liz Phair signs a new deal with ATO Records, will re-release an remastered version of Exile In Guyville, plans a new album this Fall.
- US Weekly readers vote Heidi Montag the more fashionable designer over Lauren LC Conrad.
- New Kids on the Block plan to announce a reunion this Friday on the Today Show.
- Portishead are already talking about album #4.
- U2 joins Madonna on the roster at Live Nation as the Irish band signs a new record deal.
- Sorry y'all, Andy Roddick is off the market.
- "BOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Washington Nationals fans to GWB
- Who wants to kiss the Beckhams? Better get to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Tanning for a good cause, imagine that.
- A new week, a new batch of nudie Audrina Partridge photos.
- Vicki B. wears snow white for her mother's birthday party.
- Lindsay Lohan goes back to blonde.
- Did Heath Ledger father a love child?
- Ewan McGregor is 37, Christopher Walken is 65 and Shirley Jones is 74 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- THIS is what you get for effing with the Jonas Brothers.
- Are MK and Ashley Olsen feuding over control of their fortune?
Monday, March 31, 2008
Les News: NKOTB To Reunite, U2 Joins Live Nation, Roddick Engaged
Posted by TRENT at 11:30 AM