Thursday, March 13, 2008

The TV Guide: Mix & Mingle

No big news on the personal front today ... still trying to get the hang of things around here. I did manage to break away last night to hang out with Adriana and Jim at his place for a bit before the three of us went out to dinner together. We spent a nice night out in Burbank just eating and catching up and eating and drinking and eating ... you know, the usual.

This afternoon I'm reconnecting with my homies Steph and Alek for a bit before we meet up with Darion and Jordan for a Lost watch party. The plan is to hit up some swanky shindig afterwards or something like that. I know that I don't want to make it a late night but, then again, I've never been all that good with peer pressure. I guess we'll see how it goes.

On the blog front, I have a few very cool things lined up that I am very excited for. I'm working on a few interview prospects and there are some cool event thingies coming up that I can't wait to share. Things are going well, which is a bit of a relief since I've been stressin' the format change. I still have the site revamp to get thru but I'm pretty sure everything will go smoothly. I guess we'll see.

It's almost the weekend again ... how awesome is that?