- The Forbidden Kingdom was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Geri Halliwell reveals that motherhood helped heal the rift that grew among the Spice Girls.
- Madonna announces her first new live UK date.
- Weezer are streaming their new single online for free; announce album tracklisting.
- Hells Angels founder to sue HBO.
- There is a God, who is not an American Idol fan.
- Somewhere, the owners of Threadless are quaking in their boots.
- Maybe Pete Doherty smoked his maid?
- The mayor of London really <3s the gays.
- Colin Farrell is really late to the whole pirate-look thing.
- Fergie Ferg hits the beach.
- UH OH ... good girl Emma Watson has her first up-skirt moment on her 18th birthday. (NSFW)
- Ryan Phillippe takes the kids shopping, opens up about his paparazzi anxiety issues.
- And just what do YOU do when YOU'RE behind the dumpsters?
- James McAvoy is 29, John Cameron Mitchell (Hedwig and the Angry Inch) is 45, Robert Smith of The Cure is 49, Tony Danza is 57 and Iggy Pop is 61 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- GWB to appear on Deal or No Deal ... clearly his commitments as Commander in Chief aren't as pressing as one would imagine.
- Madonna gets a delay in her adoption case so she can keep her album promotion commitments.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Les News: An American Idol Silenced, Pete Gets Evicted, Madonna Delays
Posted by TRENT at 11:44 AM