- Baby Mama was the #1 movie at the box office this weekend.
- Britney Spears returns to CBS's How I Met Your Mother on May 12, filming for the ep starts next Monday.
- Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are pregs, y'all!!!
- I'm sorry ... Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
- Rufus Wainwright's new opera will focus on a day in the life of an opera singer.
- Who wants a cheeseburger? Amy Winehouse is buying.
- Coldplay plan to give away their new single for free; plans to play free shows in addition.
- Pete Wentz is on Team Speidi; LC is not amused.
- Click HERE to watch Prince perform Radiohead's Creep at Coachella this weekend.
- Ian Somerhalder strips down for Coachella.
- Zac Efron strips down for High School Musical 3.
- Halle Berry shows off her post-baby body.
- Mila Kunis does In Style magazine.
- If you think David Beckham's facial hair looks bad you're really gonna LOVE THIS.
- Jessica Alba is 27, Penelope Cruz is 34, Jorge Garcia (Lost) is 35 and Ann-Margret is 67 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Snoop Dogg will be allowed to go back to the UK after all.
- First her veins and now her legs? Angelina Jolie seems to be having a tough pregnancy this time around.
- Jamie Lee Curtis chimes in on the Miley Cyrus photo scandal.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Les News: Amy To Become A Baby Mama, Brit Returns To HIMYM, Ange Swells
Posted by TRENT at 11:30 AM