- B-Jay quietly file their signed marriage license.
- The Hills scored a higher rating than Gossip Girl in the ratings race last night.
- Richie Sambora gets charged with drunk driving.
- Kanye West and fiancée Alexis Phifer are dunzo.
- Madonna's new album, Hard Candy, is available NOW one track per day to lucky Vodafone mobile customers.
- Janet Jackson reveals to E!'s Marc Malkin that Alicia Keys is her girl crush.
- The drunk driver who hit Sandra Bullock's car has been charged with drunk driving.
- GWB continues to show the world that the US is not a laughing stock.
- The Simple Life: Wedding Edition.
- The quest for the Democratic nomination has become a 1-ring circus.
- The Dalai Lama is now a citizen of Paris, France.
- Penelope Cruz gets really nekkid in her new movie Elegy. (NSFW)
- Tony Romo shares his birthday cake with girlfriend Jessica Simpson.
- Mike Comrie macks on Hilary Duff.
- Not everyone is a fan of Natalie Portman.
- Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty) is 37, Jack Nicholson is 71 and Charlotte Rae (The Facts of Life) is 82 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Miley Cyrus loves to take photos and post them online.
- Has Lindsay Lohan fallen off the wagon?
- Connor Cruise is ready for his close-up.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Les News: B-Jay Make It Official, Richie Gets Charged, Miley Gets Naughty
Posted by TRENT at 11:18 AM