- Beyoncé flashes her "wedding" ring in Atlanta, GA.
- Mike Meyers has been tapped to host the 2008 MTV Movie Awards.
- The president of France reveals himself as a huge Lenny Kravitz fan.
- Is Johnny Depp finally planning to make an honest woman of his girlfriend of 10 years, Vanessa Paradis?
- Never fear, Suri Holmes-Cruise is A-OK.
- Paris Hilton blogs about her love for Canada; Benji Madden.
- Just what exactly is going on with this Rob Lowe nanny thing?
- Are chick flicks dunzo?
- Egypt sentences five men to three year prison terms for being gay.
- San Francisco, CA prepares for the arrival of the Olympic Torch and the protests that are sure to follow.
- Lindsay Lohan has "no problem" with doing nude scenes.
- Mila Kunis does Complex magazine.
- GyllenSpoon dining with the newest Hollywood "It" Couple?
- Kirsten Dunst does Happy Hour?
- Jesse McCartney is 21, Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance is 31, Cynthia Nixon is 42 and Hugh Hefner is 82 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- U2 to release a bunch of rereleases.
- Trubs in paradise for Scarlett and Ryan?
- Naomi Campbell hurls racist slurs at the police officer who most recently arrested her.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Les News: Beyoncé Flashes Her Bling, Johnny To Marry? Naomi Gets Racist
Posted by TRENT at 11:20 AM