Monday, April 21, 2008

The Promise Of A New Day ... The New Cast Of 24 Revealed

Pink reader Rawa, who hails all the way from Sweden, sends in an amazing promo photo of the cast of season 7 of 24. As you can see from this kickass photo, Jack Bauer and the gang are back for action ... there are some familiar faces as well as some new faces ... check it out:


Click above to see larger image

OMG ... I'm dying, this photo rules! Chloe O'Brien looks great as does a very facial-hairy Bill Buchanan ... and is that the bespeckled Janeane Garofalo, in a very smart suit, I see among the other new CTU agents? Madam President stands with her aides to the right but we still don't know if she's gonna be a good prez or a bad prez. I am SO dying ... what a great tease for the new season to come. I know I am not alone with my excitement ... enjoy!! [thanks Rawa]