Friday, April 11, 2008

The TV Guide: Viva Las Vegas

David and I arrived safe and sound here in Las Vegas yesterday night and we immediately to to eatin' ... we met up with the first contingent of David's NY posse who also flew into town yesterday for a sumptuous dinner together. As we made our way to the restaurant, I ran into Real World: Hollywood castmember Kimberly who I was able to interview at the RW house a few months ago. She was with a friend's bachelorette party and came over to say hello.

Other than that, the night was a pretty quiet one. We ate until we were stuffed and then retired for the night since David and I would both be working today. I have a date with the pool this afternoon while David hits the gym ... then later on we're prolly gonna catch a show (perhaps something in a Cirque du Soleil). Prices here are astronomical so that's not fun but we are having a blast together ... and the partying hasn't even started yet. OY!