Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wedding Preparations

Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick were lookin' pretty sharp in their formal wear while on the Manhattan set of Gossip Girl this week. The show is currently filming a wedding scene for the show but it still remains to be seen if the wedding will actually take place or not. Hmm. I guess we'll have to tune in to find out. Here are a couple pics of Chace and Ed on set and a couple of Chace and Blake Lively dressed down, filming a different scene for the show:

Photo credit: Splash News

You know, I've been giving Ed Westick a bit of a hard time on the blog for being out of shape and for some of the costumes he's been photographed in but, I must admit, he and his character Chuck are starting to grow on me. Chuck is a total fashionista on the show who has mad love for the man bag -- I love it! Also, Ed has been lookin' a lot better lately. He is officially off my hit list ... I want to see more fabulosity from Chuck Bass. [Source]