Friday, May 02, 2008

Deluxe Accomodations

Trent Reznor updated this week to list the support acts that have been picked to open for Nine Inch Nails on various stops along their new tour. Additionally, I received an email telling me that my Ultra Deluxe Limited Edition version of Ghosts I-IV has been shipped along with a link to a site that shows what the packaging will look like. Here is a list of the bands that will be hitting the road with NIN this summer and a look at the Ultra Deluxe Limited Edition version of Ghosts I-IV:

To be completely honest, I've never heard of Deer Hunter, Crystal Castles, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, A Place To Bury Strangers or White Williams. Clearly I haven't been keeping up with my aggro/electro/industrial bands these days ... I think I've been too wrapped up in all the Britney/Mariah/Madonnaness as of late. I am looking forward to hearing these bands live, tho ... I recall that I was quite taken with a band I had never heard of before that opened for NIN back in the day ... you might know them as Marilyn Manson. As for the Ghosts box set, well, I *really* can't wait to get my hands on that precious puppy. I can't wait to sniff the page that has the ink from the marker that touched the hand of Trent Reznor. Is that weird? [Source, Source]