- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull pulls in $311 million bucks in worldwide box offices over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Confirmed! Donna Martin will live again in 90210.
- Matthew McConaughey's brother "Rooster" is angling for reality TV fame.
- Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt turns 2 years old today.
- My Chemical Romance are adamant that their songs don't cause listeners to kill themselves.
- Katie Couric has a "major announcement" for us ... tomorrow ... on Today.
- Michael Lohan loves to comment on his daughter's love life, hates what he thinks it's doing to her career.
- The Hero has a face.
- Hmmm ... maybe THIS is why Madonna was all pissy at Cannes.
- Pammy Pie shows her pie.
- Mel B. shows her best side.
- Kate Bosworth does Harper's Bazaar magazine.
- Looks like the twins are gonna have a lot of yard to play in when they get born in August.
- Todd Bridges (Diff'rent Strokes) is 43, Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees is 51, Lee Meriwether is 73 and Christopher Lee is 86 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Are CD singles about to be dunzo in the UK?
- Sir Paul McCartney is now an honorary doctor.
- Josh Holloway says there will be "bloodshed" and a definite "body count" in the 2-hour Lost season finale this week.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Les News: Donna Martin Lives, Shiloh Turns 2, MCR Claim Their Music Doesn't Cause Death
Posted by TRENT at 10:00 AM