- It looks like Indiana Jones ain't bringin' in the cash at the box office that some folks expected.
- Che debuts at the Cannes Film Festival, clocks in at 4 1/2 hours.
- Madonna confesses that Pharrell reduced her to tears.
- Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong take their new romance to Cannes.
- Can someone explain to me what "like that" means?
- Heavy D is 41, John C. Reilly is 43, Priscilla Presley is 63, Patti LaBelle is 64 and Bob Dylan is 67 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- William Shatner releases a new memoir explaining how he went from humble man to mack daddy supreme.
- I Am Little, gets my vote :)
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Les News: Indy Falls Short, Kate & Lance Heat Up, Che Debuts
Posted by TRENT at 12:02 PM