- Nick Hogan pleads "No Contest", awaits sentencing.
- Who hasn't Lindsay Lohan stole from?
- Once a bride, now a bridesmaid.
- Patrick Dempsey talks to The Advocate about his gay BFF.
- Justin Timberlake to launch his own reality show.
- R. Kelly goes back on trial.
- Jeff Probst signs on for at least 4 more seasons of Survivor.
- Donnie Darko, part deux?
- ABC's Brothers & Sisters prepares for a same-sex union ceremony.
- Ashton Kutcher shills for Nikon cameras.
- Monica Bellucci lets a nip slip.
- Click HERE to meet the new Playboy Playmate of the Year, Jayde Nicole.
- Heidi Klum and Seal take the family to Mexico to celebrate their third wedding anniversary.
- Surely THIS is the other, other white meat.
- Rosario Dawson is 29, Candice Bergen is 62 and Mike Wallace is 90 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Greeks can be gay and it's A-OK.
- THIS lady needs to find a hobby.
- Madonna comes to Britney's defense.
- Michael Lohan does not agree that Dina Lohan should be named "Mother of the Year".
Friday, May 09, 2008
Les News: Nick Pleas, R. Kelly On Trial Again, Madonna On Team Britney
Posted by TRENT at 11:40 AM