Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The TV Guide: Soup-y Sales

Not much exciting news on the personal front today ... I did a lot of reading yesterday (I've been in reading mode this week) and zipped out to pick up a few more books at Book Soup on Sunset Blvd. in West Hollywood, CA. That place may be my fave LA bookshop which even tho isn't big, is full of really great stuff. I end up spending a lot time (and subsequently, money) in that place :)

I was looking forward to seeing Indiana Jones last night only to learn that the showing is tonight instead ... so that's all I got on the agenda thus far. I fly out to NYC early tomorrow afternoon so I need to start packing at some point as well. I hate to leave all this beautiful sunshine but I hear it'll be warming up in NYC this Memorial Day weekend. I think I'm gonna try and see Legally Blonde: The Musical sometime this weekend since Laura Bell Bundy (Elle Woods) is leaving the show this summer. I *must* see her in the show at least one more time before her run ends.

But anyways ... that's all that's been going on with me ... and it's not much. I am very much looking forward to seeing David again :)