Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well, It's A Start

You know ... I just *love* it when men listen to me. Yesterday, I blogged about how Jake Gyllenhaal has been slipping into boringland now that he's "attached" to Reese Witherspoon and I publicly stated that I wished he would up his game ... it turns out that Jakey poo was listening and has done just that. Here are photos of a spandexed Jake going for a bike ride in Venice, CA -- er, unfortch he brought along Reese Witherspoon with him. I guess beggars can't be choosers:

In retrospect, I don't really mind seeing pics of Jake with Reese (especially when he's dressed like this) after all ... sure, there are other scenarios that I would much rather see in photos (ie. less clothing altogether, more singular Jake) but I am still pretty happy with what I get. I appreciate that Jake is mixing it up a bit ... I'll be cool with the snoozer photos if he keeps bringing at least a portion of the hawtness. That's a deal I can live with. [Source]