Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Back To Business

It is extremely early. There is barely any light outside. I am extremely tired. I am booked solid all day at work today. It's going to be a very long, very rough day.

I do have to say, though, that it is disgusting how the Republicans are doing whatever they can to rehash the tragedy of 9/11 and use it for their political advantage. By choosing New York City as the site of their convention, they are doing everything they can to manipulate the horrible events of that day to cast themselves in a favorable light. The fact that it is working on some people is totally gross to me. It is easy for them to say whatever they want because they know that a vast majority of the U.S. people have not and will not read the 9/11 Commission Report and thereby not know the truth about how that day came to be.

I just gnash my teeth at how this administration has ruined our nation and am dumbfounded at the level of support GWB gets regardless of his infinite idiocy. I do not understand, for the life of me, how anyone can listen to this man speak and honestly think that he has a clue in his tiny little brain? The man cannot pronounce words! Ugh, it's an old argument and I'm not going to get into it again. I will never support or endorse GWB -- never ever. Heaven help us all.


Work beckons, I heed the call. Boo!