Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Ruthless On Fire

It's all about who you know.

I love that I can say that I am good friends with the sexy model you see here. This lovely model is wearing an official Ruthless Reviews t-shirt. And what is Ruthless Reviews you might wonder? It is an effing cool site that offers scathing but funny reviews on almost everything. I think my favorite thing on the site is The Ruthless Guide to 80's Action:

The brain trust here at Ruthless spent some time figuring out just what exactly made a shoot 'em up flick in the 80's so much better than the identical film shot in some other decade. That task took all of about five minutes. Firstly, action films from the 80's are all exceedingly homoerotic ... Furthermore, the heroes of these great films are men who in real life could actually beat the living fuck out of you ... Finally, 80's Action films have a definite right-wing slant to them.

My sentiments exactly. You should check out the site for some other great pearls of wisdom ... and don't forget to buy a t-shirt -- the model needs to eat.

Woo! Amy Acker (who played Fred on Angel) will be the voice of The Huntress in the cartoon Justice League: Unlimited.

I think that this news is pretty kickass -- I love Amy Acker. JL:U is just an expanded version of Justice League; there are just many more superheroes in the League now.

And now for today's goss:

So I'm not sure what I'm doing today. I should go into work for a bit but I'm totally avoiding that place like the plague. Tonight I think that Erik and I are going to hang out with Scary Sarah -- but I'll believe it when it happens. We've not see that girl in months! I hope we do get to hang out, I miss her. More laters ...

PS: That piece of chewed up Britney Spears gum that is for sale on eBay is up to $1,828.66. I won't bid on anything until someone offers up one of her toenails.