Hahahaha! Would you like to own this:
It used to belong to Britney Spears and you can bid on it HERE. You better hurry though, the price is up to $460.96.
I'll have to go into work for a bit so let's get to the goss:
- Holy Shizz!!! John Kerry is going to appear on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight! If you missed Bill Clinton on the show a few weeks ago, shame on you, don't miss this one. [buzz via Uncle Grambo]
- Ellen DeGeneres is the new George Burns. She's set to star as GOD in a remake of the 1977 film Oh God!. I love that GOD is really a lesbian.
- Shania Twain's brother was busted in a drug bust. Darryl Christopher Twain, 30, faces drug- trafficking charges after Edmonton cops unearthed about $7,000 worth of rock cocaine hidden in a car late last week ... "It's called rock cocaine and they're spit-ball-sized," said Weiler. "There were over 170 of these spitballs throughout the car. It's significant. Officers are happy whenever they can get illicit drugs off the street. And $7,000 is a pretty good haul." Bummer! What is that playground rhyme about someone's mamma using crack rock? I suppose one could substitute mamma with brutha.
- Crikey! Athens is set to surpass Sydney in Olympic viewership. Apparently, Greece is the word.
- Purple Reign, again. Prince's Purple Rain is re-released on DVD today, its 20th anniversary. I love the Darling Nikki performance, shoot, where did I leave that magazine I was ... reading ...
- Oh yeah, The Passion of the Christ also comes out on DVD today. Should I or shouldn't I?
- Chloe Sevigny talks about the job she gave in the upcoming movie The Brown Bunny in THIS article. "It's an art film. It should be playing in museums. It's like an Andy Warhol movie." I can't wait to see it.
- Scott (at) Stereogum has outed a bunch of celebs that are Bush supporters, see the list HERE. Shannen Doherty is an effing bitch!
And I guess that's it for now. Work beckons, which really sucks, but I'll be back later with wondrous tales and fantastical stories to share. Ta ta!