Yeah, the Bush guy is scary-looking but hello, he's a Republican, don't act so surprised. The two debaters actually did a good job. One wasn't any better than the other. In fact, they sounded exactly like the candidates themselves in tone and content (except, obviously, the Bush representative was FAR MORE articulate than the president himself, once again, who's surprised by this?). It was a cool thing to do but it got the Republican kids all riled up and made them extremely annoying. I'm going to stop talking about it because I really want to beat the crap out of some a-hole kids, let me tell you.
On another note, Britney -- well, as we all know by now she's finally been able to take time away from her career. She's already on her honeymoon in Fiji:
If you can remember, she seems to be wearing the same outfit that she wore when she entered a public restroom barefoot for the second time. Ah memories ...
Incidentally, some websites are reporting that the letter that I posted yesterday (the one on her website) is not the actual Letter of Truth. That letter is supposed to be posted to fan club members at the end of October and will contain more content. We'll see ... While I'm not an official fan club member (seriously) I do have connections -- I'll have that letter for you as soon as it becomes available.
Let's get to the news:
- Neil Gaiman is hosting 13 Nights of Fright on the Fox Movie Channel. I think he is just doing intros and blurbs but it should be cool. Check it out if you can ... I don't have the Fox Movie Channel but I presume it's much cooler than the Fox News Channel.
- Did you know there are 51 ways that John Edwards is sexy? Check them out HERE.
- Rufus Wainwright and Dido are singing a duet for the new Bridget Jones movie. The pair have recorded the track 'I Eat Dinner', which was originally recorded by Wainwright's mother, folk singer Kate McGarrigle. Coolness. I know there are Bridget Jones fans who read this ... wee!!!
- The new Superman has been cast -- read these 2 articles, Superman Finally Found, Brandon Routh Cast as Superman - UPDATED!! -- you can see a picture of the actor HERE (he's wearing a Clark Kent Halloween costume).
- Happy Day! Jake Gyllenhaal and Kirsten Dunst are back together! The forthcoming issue of American magazine Us Weekly has exclusive pictures of the reunited pair in Los Angeles, who were spotted kissing in a car last Tuesday. And according to gossip site Pagesix.Com, later on last week Dunst and Gyllenhaal were partying at Brent Bolthouse's bash in LA's Concorde Club, were according to onlookers, "They were making out like crazy." Yay! All's right with the world again ... let us rejoice!