Firstly, I came across this very cool Quiz (and I know that many of you like doing online quizzes) that I found to be EXTREMELY accurate ... it's actually pretty scary how accurate it is. Click HERE to go to the quiz page. It's fun, you won't regret it! Make sure you post your results in the Comments section of my blog.
Okay, so news has been pretty quiet on the Britney front but we all know that she likes to make a splash around the first of the year so I'm just holding my breath. Paris Hilton, on the other hand, is still making waves:
Click image for larger size
I know that Sarah will be heartbroken to learn that Adam Levine (from Maroon 5) is now
Kylie Minogue decided to sell her services this Xmas ... and it's not what you think you pervatrons. She was asked to perform a special concert for Russian Oil Barons for the nice price of £500,000 (which is just shy of $1 million dollars)!
Kylie is seen here performing on Top of the Pops on Xmas day ... right before she headed off to play the exlcusive Russian gig. Not too shabby Kylie.
It's time to believe in Xmas miracles again ... the Spice Girls had a semi-reunion of sorts for the christening of David and Victoria Beckham's sons, Brooklyn and Romeo:
Here we see Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Mel C arriving for Victoria's party. The only party-pooper was Mel B (the missing Spice Girl). Her failure to attend nixed any hopes for a full Spice Girls reunion. It was sweet of the others to reunite for the sacred event though.
And the final nail in the coffin of Xmas '04:
Thank the gods it's all over ...
And now, the news:
- Ted Nugent has moved out of Michigan to become a resident of Crawford, Texas. Fuck yes! They can have him!!!
- In the US, Prince was the top concert money-maker in 2004. Glad to have him back.
- Yikes! A California man sold his naughty childrens' Xmas presents on eBay. Bah humbug, indeed.
- Marilyn Manson is, once-again, being accused of murder.
- The New York Post has posted its list of the Best Albums, Best Movies and Best Music Videos of '04.
- D'oh! Homer Simpson is going to die this coming season on The Simpsons.