You can download a snippet of the song HERE.
Season 2 of The Ashlee Simpson Show will premiere on MTV in January and MTV.com has uploaded some new pictures of Ms. Ashlee:
I think she looks cute. As you already know, Erik and I will be seeing her live in Detroit FROM THE THIRD ROW on March 24th. I wonder if they will be taping her show??? I bet people in the first 3 rows tend to get on camera.
Speaking of Ashlee, she is vacationing with sister and brother-in-law Jessica and Nick and (on-again, off-again, on-again boyfriend?) Ryan Cabrera in Hawaii (those bitches!):
So while the ladies shopped, the gents played golf. Gawd, I can see this crap already playing out on either The Newlyweds or The Ashlee Show.
It seems that Lindsay Lohan is actually "sick of being followed" by the paparazzi:
That's tellin' 'em Linds ... take your pictures with your disposable camera -- they're sure to stop following you around now.
See, and I thought that Mischa Barton was famous or something? I can understand signing on to sell Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein or even The Gap ... but Aéropostale?!
That's even worse than peddling crap from American Eagle! Yikes!
Here is a new group picture from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
I'm still skeptical but ... we'll see ...
Pitchfork has listed it's Top 50 Singles of 2004 and amazingly, I agree with quite a few of them (even though they glaringly omitted The Killers):
49: The Von Bondies "C'mon C'mon"
43: Goldfrapp "Strict Machine (We Are Glitter Goldfrapp Remix)"
39: Snoop Dogg [ft. Pharrell] "Drop It Like It's Hot"
30: Christina Milian "Dip It Low"
24: Rachel Stevens "Some Girls"
20: Kylie Minogue "I Believe in You"
16: Gwen Stefani "What You Waiting For?"
07: Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out"
03: Britney Spears "Toxic"
02: Jay-Z "99 Problems"
That they even know who Kylie Minogue is was shocking (forget that, they even list Rachel Stevens!) ... that they deigned to give Britney Spears' song Toxic the props it deserves saying:
" ... [T]he throttled strings of "Toxic" finally scuttled all that kneejerk sociology, being just too damn irresistible a pop song for it to matter what media super-entity it was attributed to. It sure didn't hurt that it was the first Britney single in a while not to parasite off of her persona-- finally, she just acted like an adult, rather than constantly reminding us she wasn't a girl anymore."
... well, I don't even know what to say ... Well done, you hipster snobs!
Let's do the news:
- Rumor has it that the next season of The Real World will be set in Austin, Texas.
- Newsflash: NME wrong, PJ Harvey not quitting ... we think.
- Indie-darling Natasha Lyonne "menaces neighbor's pet". Maybe she thought it was a vampire dog?
- Colin Farrell confesses to GQ that he prefers "to get the job done by men rather than women" adding "men know how to use their tongues better". [via OhNoTheyDidn't!]
- Showtime's Dead Like Me dead, like, now.
- Daft Punk will release their new album, Human After All, on March 21.
- A mother is suing Wal-Mart for selling a gun to her suicidal manic-depressive and schizophrenic daughter, which she used to kill herself with.
I still have some shopping to do today so I think that will be the bulk of my day ... but I'm going to have to fall asleep again or I'm going to be a wreck!