I looked around online to find some pictures of how hard we got hit with the snow:
The first picture is from a camera that usually shows the Detroit skyline, but it was iced over. The second picture shows a man measuring the snow in inches. I like inches! As soon as I'm done blogging I'm going to sit my ass down on the couch and relax. Oh yeah!
So there was a new episode of Lost last night. Great episode. They did a very good job in keeping the viewer interested in what was really in the briefcase that was discovered; why did Kate want so desperately??? I also loved her flashback ... I knew she wasn't an innocent bystander but I was convinced that her real name was going to turn out to be Maggie -- I hate when they trick me! I was less impressed with what was actually in the envelope:
But I'm sure it's going to be of some significance at some point. I can already envision, somewhere down the line, the country letting out a collective ::GASP:: The toy airplane!!!. I can't wait.
This one is for Erik, lookie-lookie whose yearbook photo I found:
I still prefer Laguna Beach to The OC. Polster could totally beat up Seth.
Miss Britney, fashion maven, has taken to donning motorcycle gang outerwear:
I like it. I much prefer this coat to her range of t-shirts (even though I am a huge t-shirt fan, I just think the one's she wears aren't that funny).
In other Britney news, her official website announces that there will be a new section entitled Truth Be Told which will tackle subjects like:
The media's never ending "Britney vs. Christina feud", Is there professional competition brewing among the Spears sisters?, Speaking of Jamie Lynn's "Seventeen" magazine cover story, does Britney want to start dressing similar to the Olsen sisters?
... and more! Additionally, letters released by Britney to her fans are no longer referred to as Letters of Truth. They are now to be referred to as Streams of Consciousness. Rawk on Brit!
Sarah always tells me about Paris Hilton's wonky eye ... I never noticed it before ... well, before now:
You can see other wonky Paris pictures HERE.
Here is the 4th Madonna for Versace picture:
No comment. But I do have to report that the story about Madonna and Guy renewing their wedding vows was completely wrong.
But I will comment on this mock-up of what an Apple/Motorola iPhone might look like:
Daddy like! I would snatch up a phone like this in a millisecond. I'm still loving the phones that I already have but ... well, there's always room for one more.
And now, the news:
- An Orange Bowl representative blamed the booing of Ashlee Simpson on her disastrous SNL performance. Imagine the boos the next time she performs because of her near-fatal Orange Bowl performance!
- Anna Nicole Smith needed more than just Trimspa to lose weight, baby!
- MTV's The Real World renewed until 2008; MTV's Road Rules cancelled altogether?
- Alyson Hannigan returns to TV!
- Brendan Benson gives the full details of his new album; to be released on March 17.
- CNN fires Tucker Carlson. Tee, hee ...
- Courtney Love is selling her Manhattan apartment in a bid to win back custody of her daughter. Hey Court, maybe try a rehab program that works?
- Britney's got a new manager.
- And Britney's got a better smell than Paris Hilton.
- SpongeBob Squarepants and Barney teach tolerance to children.
- Lots of goss HERE -- but scroll down to read the Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey story. It's juicy!
Sarah and I are hanging out tonight ... woot!