I haven't done a photo shoot in a while, it was such a great collaboration. (Michael Thompson is one of my all time favorite photographers.) I feel the article focused too much on my personal life and various events from my past. I've already dealt with these issues with the support of my family & friends and have fully moved on. In the future, I will refrain from discussing my private life in interviews. It will be expressed solely through art.
Hmmm ... it sounds like she is regretting talking so candidly about her marriage and her rat husband ... or something like that. This sounds like a lot of hype but I wonder if she does reveal something in the interview that she now regrets? I will be picking up a copy of Allure when it hits the stands.
And I have to say that I greatly enjoy that Britney is updating her webpage much more frequently ... unlike some other Spears that I know ...
So did y'all catch The OC last night? Well, I didn't ... but I still managed to catch the much-hyped (and rightfully so) extended trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
It was AWESOME! News about Episode III just gets better and better! If you missed out on the trailer last night try and download it quick, Lucas Films is going after sites hosting the trailer and is making them take down their links. The Superficial has a few links that were working as of last night HERE (they even had a bootlegged copy of the trailer yesterday afternoon before The OC even aired). The gang at ONTD! have also come up with a few links HERE ... good luck!
Breaking News: Ken who runs MeSmErIzInG - AnOtHeR LiZ PhAiR WeBsItE has announced on the Support-System mailing list that Liz Phair is scheduled to release a new album this summer:
A new Liz album has been scheduled by Capitol for a
July 26 release date. And our guy at Capitol is busy
redesigning the official Liz website, so it looks like we
will get a new Liz album this year. -Ken
I can't tell you how excited I am about this news!!! I don't want to get too excited about this in case it turns out not to be true ... but here's hoping!
Back to the goss ... Jessicas Biel and Alba like their doggies:
And they like to go out in public sans makeup. EEK!
Nick Carter has wasted no time getting back behind the wheel of his car:
You just know he's going to get off on his DUI arrest, don't you?
In shocking news ... Jessica Simpson pumps her own gas ...
... and Ashley Olsen ventures out without her overly ginormous bodyguard ...
Nicky Hilton is shocked and stunned:
The only thing Nicky does for herself is pick her own nose ... and it drives her mad that she can't hire someone to do it for her!
Pink was seen dancing, by herself, in the middle of the street:
... and then stopped for a cigarette break ... has she confirmed her pregnancy yet?
I reported earlier that Brigitte Nielsen got married for the
They look so ... insane! And what does Flava Flav have to say about this?
I wonder if she wore the gold teeth that Flava had custom made for her?
Finally, it seems that Jennifer Lopez is tired of seeing photographs of her next to her new hubby:
It's cool J. Lo, I'd be ashamed too.
Hey, have you heard that Ryan Seacrest is not gay, I repeat, is not gay?
Just wanted to make sure you were all aware.
Remember when Xtina Aguilera was all goth? Remember when Amy Lee was all Christian and then became all goth? Who do you think would win in a Gother than Goth contest?
So did Xtina copy Amy or was it the other way around? Sorry, I'm just thinking out loud ...
towleroad posted this picture yesterday and I just had to share as well:
- Testimony continued after MJ showed up to court in his PJs yesterday afternoon, his accuser talked about his introduction to Jesus Juice.
- George Lucas will be on 60 Minutes this Sunday with more SW Ep3 previews.
- Imagine that, an ex-girlfriend of Kevin Federline claims, "He wouldn't shower or brush his teeth at all so he'd stink. He didn't care." I, for one, am shocked and stunned!
- Happy Birthday to Joel and Benji Madden who turn 26 today, Johnny Knoxville who turns 34, and Lisa Loeb who turns 37.
- Angelina Jolie claims a firm mastery of lesbionic sex.
- Madonna quips back at Boy George; her company gets sued for sexual harassment.
- Zelda's Link is all growed up.
- Check out the International Pepsi commercial featuring David Beckham, J. Lo and Beyoncé HERE. [via ONTD!]
- Tara Reid is ... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ... worried about her reputation.
- Are you ready for Selena Fest 2005?
- Are you ready for King Kong ... click HERE for some preview footage.
- Steve Martin and ... Kristin Davis?!?
- Fischerspooner collaborate with David Byrne. Cool.
- Ashlee Simpson purchased her parent's home? Does that mean that she has 2 houses? I'm confused.
- Have you heard about this great new actor named Jim Morrison?
- Ice Cube says rap music is "inappropriate" for his daughter and other young girls. No shizz, Sherlock!
- Jon Stewart bails out his wife.
- Lindsay Lohan's ass actually reads La Bella Vita; claims she is "not interested in Bruce Willis". Yay! Now I can finally stop puking ...
- Coldplay name their new album X&Y.
- Morrissey is releasing a new single titled Redondo Beach on March 28th. He really loves Southern California, don't he?
- Spain marks the anniversary of 3/11.
I broke 6k y'all!!! Woot! Thanks you guys, you're totally awesome!
So, enough of that ... this weekend looks to be a fun one. Erik and I are doing something fun tonight (not sure what, yet) and Sarah and I are hanging out tomorrow night. The Fondas are playing a show at Small's and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go ... but I'm not going to focus on it because every time I do that I end up not seeing them. Let's just say ... I'm hoping to see them tomorrow night.
Next week is my last full week of work before I get 2 weeks OFF for Spring Break! Heaven help me make it thru ... and now I am O-U-T.