Thursday, May 05, 2005
They were the perfect couple ... AND now she's with Kevin The Rat Federline and he's with Cameron Zitty McPussbags Diaz ... ahhh, what could have been ...
Anyways ... did y'all watch Lost last night? I got home from Cleveland really late last night (details in a bit) so I went right to sleep ... but I did watch the episode as soon as I woke up this morning. Overall, it was a good episode ... there was a lot of new information and, of course, high drama:
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again ... Jack's annoyingly pompous hero complex is really irritating. I like him, I really do ... but sometimes when he goes off half-cocked in order to save the world I really want to punch him in the face. BUT ANYWAYS ... Sayed just can't catch a break and Shannon is really a crazy beyotch! I can't wait for next week ... they are going to try and open the hatch ... but the weird kid doesn't want them to open it ... why why why??? It's a good show ... I love it ... but 24 is better.
Here are some more pictures of Katie Holmes with her RAGING CASE OF HERPES:
She looks a bit shocked at all the attention she's getting ... didn't she read the contract that she signed with Tom Cruise? It's part of the job sweetie.
Angelina Jolie is taking a break from breaking up marriages and clandestine beach rendez-vouses with her "secret" lover in order to meet with government leaders:
I'm not sure what she's got up her sleeve but I'm sure it has everything to do with MARRYING BRAD PITT.
Orlando Bloom is on the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone:
Personally, I don't think that his new movie Kingdom of Heaven is going to be a smashing success ... but I guess we'll see.
Paris Hilton recently had eye surgery:
How else do you explain her going out in public in these ridiculous-looking glasses?! In other news ... reports of Tinkerbell's demise have been greatly exaggerated:
I guess I'm glad that Tinkerbell ain't dead but she should only go out in public with Bambi because he is the way cuter of the two.
Paris' new cohort Kimberly Stewart is starting to get photographed more when she's out on her own:
Which means we get to scrutinize every part of her ... but her forehead is so enormous what else is there to talk about? Wee! I can't wait until we find out together.
Boo! Lindsay Lohan is also a fan of those huge ugly sunglasses:
She looks good in them though ... I think her hair is growing on me too.
Oh, Hiiii Chris Evans:
It's always so nice to see you!
Hayden Christensen is already working on his next movie:
I'm not quite sure why he's co-starring with Mary Magdalene but I'm sure we'll be finding out soon enough.
Here are some pictures from Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's TV special that they taped while in Iraq:
Strangely enough, it looks a bit like a gay porno I watched once ... but that's a story for another time.
Pamela Anderson went out with her family:
Do we know how her new show is doing? I doubt it will make it to season 2 ... but if she did a reality show ... hey, now there's an idea.
Here is a promo picture from the newest Crow movie starring Edward Furlong:
Goddamn ... this movie looks like a total winner!
Have you purchased your Star Wars toys yet?
I love this picture of me in my Storm Trooper uniform buying all of the Episode III action figures! So rad!!
Finally ... I found this really cool-looking piece of fan-art of Sarah Michelle Gellar as Supergirl:
Maybe if SMG doesn't get the Wonder Woman movie she can get the Supergirl movie! [via Buffy.nu]
And now, the news:
- The prosecution rests.
- "Eating for two is so much fun. I get to eat lots and lots." -- Britney Spears.
- ... and Paris Hilton is happy for her!
- The ABC exposé on American Idol turned up a whole lotta nothing ... except for the STUNNING REVELATION that Idol judge Randy Jackson was in Journey!
- If I were Paula Abdul I would not be advertising that Justin Guarini is among my supporters.
- Effing FINALLY!!!
- Click HERE for a full list of this year's nominees for the MTV Movie Awards. Methinks it's gonna be a good year for those mean girls.
- Holy shit! Check out the full line up of this year's Austin City Limits Festival HERE. [thanks Mark]
- Have you read Master Yoda's blog?
- Pink is the new CUTEST PURSE IN THE WORLD. [thanks Kathryn]
- Pink is the new WORST IDEA EVER! [thanks WonderGirl]
- Jessica Alba calls Toby Maguire "fucking huge". LOL!
- Jennifer Aniston tries chain smoking in order to land a man.
- Oprah Winfrey's daughter turns out to be a bitch.
- Bid on a date with Carmen Electra HERE.
- Whatever ... the stupid idiot didn't even answer the question!
- Madonna shocked that she has gay fans. Is she dumb?
- You've got to be kidding me ... they're redesigning the whole thing?!
I shit you not ... they played for 2 hours ... then Ryan played by himself for about 50 minutes ... THEN he took a break for about 10 minutes and then CAME OUT AND PLAYED ANOTHER FULL SET WITH THE BAND! If you get the chance to see Ryan Adams on this tour you will be in for a treat ... a very long treat.
I was also very fortunate to meet 2 lovely ladies, Leslie & Bridget, who recognized me from this blog! We actually met between Rachel and Ryan's sets and kind of hung out the whole night. I learned how to do this awesome Chris Farley dance ... what more could I ask for. Oh, how about a picture of my new friends WITH Ashlee Simpson throwing up a gang sign????
As always ... I had a very fun time in Cleveland ... I can't wait to go back.