- Brangelina dole out $8 million bucks to charity.
- AJ McLean breaks from BSB; goes solo.
- Will Smith to play Taharqa, the last Pharaoh of the 25th or Nubian Dynasty.
- Quincy Jones is set to receive an honorary doctorate degree from the University of Washington this June.
- Papa Jamie Spears decides that Britney doesn't need 7 cars.
- General Hospital celebrates its 45th anniversary.
- Keri Russell is 32, Richard Grieco is 43 and Chaka Khan is 55 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Let's face it, Tori Spelling would take any new TV job offered to her.
- Mel C is happy the Spice Girls Reunion Tour is dunzo.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Les News: AJ Goes Solo, Quincy Get Schooled, Tori's Lookin' For Work
Posted by TRENT at 7:08 AM