- Britney Spears's wardrobe from How I Met Your Mother to be sold for charity.
- Rick Solomon says that his marriage to Pamela Anderson was a fraud.
- In case you care, click HERE to see Paris Hilton's schedule for the next week.
- ABC is trying to brainwash you into watching the new season of The Mole.
- The moral of the story appears to be don't take your babies to Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
- Michael Stipe of REM wants to tell you something.Michael Stipe Has an Announcement to Make
- France is very proud of its swimmers.
- Egotastic has a couple different nudie pics of Audrina Partridge if you're interested. (NSFW)
- Kim Kardashian <3s the tuna.
- So is Fergie Ferg hiding a new lovely lady lump or what?
- Renee Zellweger is happy for any hair she has left on her head.
- Reese Witherspoon is 32, Andrew Lloyd Webber is 60 and William Shatner is 77 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Jericho gets cancelled ... again.
- Mariah Carey for Macy's.
- Jennie Garth returns to TV.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Les News: Britney Sells Her Clothes, The Mole Wants You, Jennie Garth Returns
Posted by TRENT at 1:24 PM