- Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge engaged for realsies?
- Nicole Richie bucks the fashion designing trend; takes up jewelry designing.
- Jezebel James gets axed after just 3 eps.
- George Clooney brings Hollywood glitz to Kentucky.
- Smashing Pumpkins sue their record label for diminishing their "cred".
- Tokio Hotel cancel their sold-out European Tour due to a medical emergency.
- Diddy settles the assault claim that was brought against him.
- The jig is up, Ashton.
- No wonder Carrie Underwood and Chace Crawford broke up, there was just no time for her.
- The Olympic Flame is lit.
- Ashlee Simpson hits the beach.
- The song is called No More. 'Nuff said.
- Jessica Simpson dumps Tony Romo for a new guy.
- Andy Roddick says Happy Birthday to Lacoste.
- Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) is 29, Sarah Jessica Parker is 43, Elton John is 61 and Aretha Franklin is 66 years old today. Click HERE to see who else is celebrating a birthday today.
- Legally, Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon were "never married".
- Paris Hilton's secret photos were almost leaked to the InterWeb ... again. Um, what's left to see?
- Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has been charged with multiple criminal charges.
- Speidi were not in the hiz for The Hills premiere party last night but they were on KIIS FM this morning.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Les News: JL Spears Engaged? Jezebel James Axed! The Mayor Of Detroit Charged
Posted by TRENT at 11:09 AM