Monday, March 24, 2008

The TV Guide: Easter Fun

I hope y'all have sufficiently recovered from your Easter celebrations (if any) yesterday ... I kinda gorged myself on jelly beans but was resiliently steadfast on not getting myself sick on Peeps ... so I'm doing okay today. David, his sister Eden, his aunt Judy and I made the trek up to New Haven, CT to meet up with his other sister Lara and their parents for a nice Easter afternoon. The only family member missing was Aram, David's brother, who couldn't make it out from San Francisco, CA. We made the quick drive up and then got right to the Easter Egg dying upon arrival. Here are some pics of yesterday's fun:


In years previous, Easter and Passover fell on the same weekend so I was able to partake of both celebrations with the Hauslaibs ... this year, the holidays are a month apart so I won't be able to make it out for Passover (sadly). We did have a great day yesterday tho. After we dyed the eggs we did a little egg hunt and then went for a walk around the Yale campus. Dinner was at a nice Indian place nearby. No fuss, no muss.

Tonight, Monique and I are heading out for The Hills premiere shindig happening here in NYC ... natch, I am too excited for words. I will do my best to make sure that I take note of all the fun stuff tonight and will post pics as soon as I can. Don't forget, Britney Spears guest stars on tonight's ep of How I Met Your Mother ... there'll be some discussin' on that to come as well.