Thursday, April 10, 2008

40 And Faboo

Elle magazine fashion director and Project Runway judge Nina Garcia was on hand in NYC last night to host the Anne Klein and Macy's Celebrate 40 Years of American Fashion Event held at Macy's Herald Square ... here are a couple pics of the lovely host at yesterday's event:

Photo credit: Wireimage

Woot! I love me some Nina Garcia. It's always a good thing when she is asked to host an event like this cuz she's one helluva cool woman and I know that any event will benefit from her presence. I understand that Nina was here in LA this past weekend to film an upcoming cameo on a new episode of Ugly Betty (along with PR season 4 winner Christian Siriano) to air in a few weeks and I can't *wait* to see how it turns out. I'll see what I can do about maybe sniffing out some deets from Nina's appearance on the show (without spoiling the ep, natch). I'm just elated whenever I get to see pics of Nina at various events ... the world can never have too much Nina Garcia. [Source]