Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Annie, Get Your Gum

Norwegian popstress Annie (the woman who brought us the INSANELY hooky track Chewing Gum a couple of years ago) is back with a new album of infectious music, titled Don't Stop, which is due out this July ... but we won't have to be waiting that long for our first taste of her new old sound. Here is Annie's music video for her song I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me:

Stereogum reports that this time around, Annie and producer Richard X worked up a cover of Stacey Q's megahit Two of Hearts and that folks like Girls Aloud, Franz Ferdinand and Datarock may show up on her new album. Yummo! I absolutely love everything that Annie puts out ... the woman seems to know what kind of music really speaks to my soul. Brilliant pop is always welcome on my iPod. I can't wait to hear more :) [Source]